I'd like to buy nasty cumdump sneakers

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Thisted7

I'd like to buy nasty cumdump sneakers

Post by Thisted7 »

Any guys out there who would be willing to part ways with their nastiest cumdump sneakers?

It's a fantasy of mine to fuck sneakers that have been thoroughly fucked and cummed in by another guy/other guys. That's my turn on. So if you have something like athletic sneakers I.e shox, superstars etc which you've been using for a while and has some good cum stains, please respond either here or PM and I'd like to pay handsomely for them
alexcia

Re: I'd like to buy nasty cumdump sneakers

Post by alexcia »

I have some Fila's Disruptors that has been cummed.
Thisted7

Post by Thisted7 »

Would I be able to see some pictures at all?
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

I have some adidas ultraboost send me a pm if interested
Thisted7

Post by Thisted7 »

Hi guys, is there any interest here again? The offers I made fell through, guys kinda disappear like that. Any rotten sneakers full of cum to sell?
osiris_lover91

Post by osiris_lover91 »

I would offer you some blue Skechers sneakers that I've been wearing for a couple of years now.
They're not used as a cumdump right now but I can turn them into a cumdump for you if interested.
Oh, and I also have a pair of very well-worn rubber boots if that is something you'd be interested in, too.