Katswornheels - Shoes for Sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

katswornheels

Re: Katswornheels - Shoes for Sale

Post by katswornheels »

Pair 2... a pair of my completely trashed Dublin equestrian country boots. They have a hole in the side and still dirty. Worn mainly walking the dog... i also stomped all over 2 melons for c4s (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21593 ... rian-boots) so if your intention is to lick them clean they might have a fruity taste to them. DM or email at katsheels@yahoo.com if interested. Kat x

katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

And the third pair I have for sale... My trashed white slingback Louboutins. As you can see the insoles are pretty disgusting. Have also used them in a crushing clip on C4S so the soles / sides are a little bit dirty...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21593 ... back-heels

katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Thanks for looking at my well worn shoes, if there are any pairs you are interested in please email at katsheels@yahoo.com
Foothunter12

Post by Foothunter12 »

Im looking for well worn used black leather flats, do you have any pairs for sell? :)
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

I have flats but not selling any leather ones at the moment x
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Out for a lovely walk on my lunch break yesterday, unfortunately my flats are a bit worse for wear. They are now FOR SALE. They are begging for someone to lick them clean. DM for more info.

Currently listed on ebay, add the E.... bay.co.uk/itm/394758345411

katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Next up for sale... my dirty disgusting insoles. DM or email at katsheels@yahoo.com x

Foothunter12

Post by Foothunter12 »

They look so yummy! How sweaty and smelly are they? They must smell like heaven. I bet I wouldnt last long smelling them :)
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

katswornheels wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:25 am So this is what a 600 pair shoe addiction looks like.... well.. .this is about half of my collection. For those that have seen me on insta or Onlyfans you'd know that I am fond of crushing, getting my shoes muddy, dirty or wet, or covered in food. I also have a lot of naturally worn shoes from work heels and flats, gym trainers, shoes used in food crushing clips... all kinds. I will be posting some pairs for sale on here.. I tend to try and sell pairs through my Onlyfans page but happy to sell through ebay etc. If there are any pairs you like feel free to DM. Kat x

I see some Louboutin here, can you post them individually, only the Patent, pointy or plat or peeptoe with a heel that is 120cm and higher, then I will send you offers, please advise
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

katswornheels wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:25 am So this is what a 600 pair shoe addiction looks like.... well.. .this is about half of my collection. For those that have seen me on insta or Onlyfans you'd know that I am fond of crushing, getting my shoes muddy, dirty or wet, or covered in food. I also have a lot of naturally worn shoes from work heels and flats, gym trainers, shoes used in food crushing clips... all kinds. I will be posting some pairs for sale on here.. I tend to try and sell pairs through my Onlyfans page but happy to sell through ebay etc. If there are any pairs you like feel free to DM. Kat x

Here is my Email Address>>>sexishoe100@gmail.com