First time trying flats on

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

a_bx

First time trying flats on

Post by a_bx »

I am guessing here some people here have gone as far as trying on some flats for themselves, so what was your first try on of flats like? How did it come about?
Lueroi

Re: First time trying flats on

Post by Lueroi »

I LOVE flats. I was 14 when I first tried on a pair which belonged to my cousin and I felt fantastic. Whenever I had a chance to be alone I would take off my regular shoes and slip my feet into whatever flats I felt like wearing. I was staying at my aunts for 2 months and I had found and taken a pair of lower east side sparkly silver flats, blowfish black bow flats, and a nude pair which I can’t remember the brand. I also remember having another pair which had a stink which I enjoyed taking a whiff of when no one was around but unfortunately they were too small for me and to make things worse I discovered that my aunt put some Odor eaters and the smell was gone. Flats have always aroused me and I remember being younger and getting turned on by shoeplaying and getting jealous that me being a male, wearing flats was unacceptable. My brothers gf always wore a lot of flats and when I had the chance I would sniff them when she took them off and oh my god I fell in love with her stink. They were too big for me to wear but I fell in love with the brand of her flats which were American eagle. Today I have a few pair of flats which no one but me knows about and I enjoy slipping them on and feeling sexy. If only it was acceptable for men to wear flats or if I was female.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Mom in law already let me try heels on before so when she had some nice looking flats she asked if I wanted to try them on. I dId yes and she slid them over to me and she drove barefoot while I wore her flats. After that I tried on as many as I could and have a bunch for myself
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Wow Lijones, I assumed most people would say they did so in secret, if only initially.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Best thing for me is to just be open and honest. That has gotten me a lot farther with her than if I had kept it a secret and sneaking around. She’s given me some of her old shoes to enjoy and when we drove to Canada together to meet the rest of the family she got us matching slippers for the drive up
flathoarder

Post by flathoarder »

Not sure if I've ever even posted here, but my story is similar to Lueroi. Always been obsessed with seeing girls wearing flats, ever since I started seeing them around 13-14 years ago. I'm 24 now, living on my own, and have a collection of ~100 pairs now. Mostly just wear them around the house, and on night walks most nights, but I love shopping around for more, and I trade them out regularly.

I've embraced crossdressing quite a bit, but most of the time, I just crossdress so I can have an outfit that makes flats look less weird on me.
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

I am not into crossdressing either, but after sneakily trying on a housemates girlfriends pair first did recognise how comfy, underrated, and easy to wear pumps are - Some are so lightweight and soft you are barely aware they are still on!
Ja516

Post by Ja516 »

I love wearing flats too. (And smelling and cumming in them too!). I’ll sniff and wear my wife’s and coworkers mostly. Enjoyed my nieces recently and was in heaven. I do a little cross dressing but just in private.
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

If your on kik I'll wear my pantyhose and flats for u