Cumming new flats for coworker to wear

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Cumming new flats for coworker to wear

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have started a new project. I have a coworker that I have borrowed shoes from a couple of times under the premise that my wife is wearing them. Little does she know that I am the one enjoying them. I bought her a new pair of flats that I am in the process of loading up before I let her borrow them for the summer. I will borrow them back a couple of times to put some more cum in them, take pics, and then return them to her. I will do my best to get pics of her wearing them.

Here is what they look like brand new. She wears a size 5 so flats were hard to find.
Flats 1.jpg
Flats 2.jpg
Here is my first load in these flats. I cum them then spread it around each time to dry.
Flats 3.jpg
Flats 5.jpg
Here is my second load in them. The insoles hide the cum well.
Flats Load 2.jpg
Flats load 2.2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paulco818

Re: Cumming new flats for coworker to wear

Post by Paulco818 »

Such a great idea ! Nice little project , load them up good a proper for the slut ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

She is definitely not a slut, quite the opposite. That's why I like her but will load them up good. Dropped another load in them.
IMG_2509.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

I would love to add a load
sandalfan1

Re: Cumming new flats for coworker to wear *Updated*

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have been dumping loads in each flat regularly. I am up to about seven loads per flat so far. I spoke with my coworker yesterday and let her know about the flats and told her my wife didn't want them. I asked if she wanted to have me bring them to work and she could try them on. If this happens at work I am going to do my best to get pics. I told her that my wife wore them around the house a few times with lotion. Can't wait to give them to her. I am going to ask that she take some pics after she has been wearing them a while for my wife (and me too!).

Here is the previous cum pic:
cum previous.jpg
Here is the text conversation from yesterday and the most recent cum pic. The load was so big I had to divide it up between the two flats.
text 1.png
text 2.png
cum yesterday.jpg
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Can't wait!
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

I cannot wait as well. Im waiting for a update. :D
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I dropped two final loads in these flats over the weekend. This makes it a toal of eight loads in each one. I made sure to spread the loads around evenly to dry so they wouldn't look like dark stains. They turned out pretty good. I will take them to her tomorrow and hopefully get some pics of her wearing them.

I cummed the right one yesterday morning:
Cum right.jpg
Then I cummed the left one yesterday night:
Cum left.jpg
Final cum spread pic:
Cum spread.jpg
Here is what they look like after all the cum has dried:
Cum final 1.jpg
Cum final 2.jpg
Cum final 3.jpg
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

Its fairly invisible. Nice work mate.
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Awesome stuff mate