Mature wife's flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

louislu

Re: Mature wife's flats

Post by louislu »

sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:40 am I would drop a nice load right in the toe cleavage where her flip flop strap goes and watch her toes wiggle in a pool of cum. I have done thsi with my wife many times.
...any pictures? :mrgreen:
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

She bought these sandals the other day and painted her toes my favourite colour, couldn't wait to get my hands on them. Would love to see that guys would cum over her feet and sandals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Yesterday we went out and she changed her varnish, makes me crazy with lust for her toes. Size UK5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

I finally got hold of them this morning with the bra she wore yesterday, she doesn't wear panties on hot days. As you can see the prints are already starting.
louislu

Post by louislu »

maturefeet wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am I finally got hold of them this morning with the bra she wore yesterday, she doesn't wear panties on hot days. As you can see the prints are already starting.
...so inviting :mrgreen:
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

louislu wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:38 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:40 am I would drop a nice load right in the toe cleavage where her flip flop strap goes and watch her toes wiggle in a pool of cum. I have done thsi with my wife many times.
...any pictures? :mrgreen:
Here are a couple. The first pic is with a pair of flip flops that belonged to her cousin that we borrowed while staying over one night.
10417-362282.jpg
10417-162192.jpg
8cea757e0.jpg
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Omg, I'm in love with those white, tripple banded, t strap, flat sandals. As a matter of fact I just came while looking at the pics of your wife wearing them along with the pink pants. Thanks a lot for posting. Now I can get on with my day and get some work done. 😁
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:52 pm Omg, I'm in love with those white, tripple banded, t strap, flat sandals. As a matter of fact I just came while looking at the pics of your wife wearing them along with the pink pants. Thanks a lot for posting. Now I can get on with my day and get some work done. 😁
With thanks to guys like you I keep on adding my wife's stuff. I just love the idea of guys looking at her feet and shoes and jacking off. Wish it was for real and i could watch
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

I know she is not wearing any shoes but here are her mature feet and would love to see a guy rubbing his cock and cum on her feet and toes
SPEEDBIRD

Post by SPEEDBIRD »

Does your good lady trample or shoe/job you? Would love to be under her shoes.