Would anyone be interested in buying?

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

flats484621

Re: Would anyone be interested in buying?

Post by flats484621 »

love_me wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:48 pm So I am on another continent and therefore no buyer for you but I like the story. Eventually what has become of your conversation about shoes with this girl after the incident?

I know the feeling you described, I once had this with use socks I bought from some lady over the i'net which she had prepped just a little too well :). It was really disgusting but eventually I stared at a really beautiful photo of her and then forced myself to sniff the one sock and fuck the other. It was quite a strange feeling of submission, I'm usually not into that ... after that the socks went into the washing machine and then became my usual cum dumpsters for a while.

And mate - you sell shoes? Chose the right profession for your disposition, eh? :)
Nothing really happened. I'm not super close with her and all so conversation really didn't go anywhere. She mentioned that she has 3 pairs for work. This was one of them and she had them since she started. I think she's worked at that location for about 2 years. And she's always walking around and sweating in them. I'd continue the conversation about buying flats if I was more comfortable with her, and if she didn't have a boyfriend either haha. Gotta tip toe the line between "making funny haha jokes about shoes" and actually being creepy.