A Quick Story **PART 2** [8/9/2019]

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

CP87

A Quick Story **PART 2** [8/9/2019]

Post by CP87 »

Hello all, You may all know me as Cellphone87 or Webcam87, I just wanted to share a story that I haven't shared here before. I'll just get right to it.

Our circle of friends has a lot of attractive women no one more alluring then R (I'll call her that for the sake of this Story). The only issue I had with R is that she wore some ugly shoes. As you guys know I'm into footsie as well, and I enjoy playing footsie with the ladies in our group. They are all Asain and mostly all of the time they never move when I start rubbing up against their feet. I used to play some great footsie with R while she was unaware. She always wore platform flip flops in the summer and always kicks them off and rubs her tiny soft feet together. I once put my foot up against her flipflop with had a plastic flower on the strap, I made it so she thought my feet were the flower she was rubbing up against and her feet are sooo very soft. After that, though I didn't sit across from her as much as I wanted to when we all used to go out to bars or late night restaurants after the clubs. But, there was this one day we all met up at this bar and I was lucky enough to sit across from her as there were only two spaces left, I remember running to make sure I sat there before my wife did. I remember it was around late spring so I assumed that she would have on sandals or sneakers like she usually does. So I kicked my shoes off like I always do and I reached out with my barefoot to see what I could feel, I reached to the right 1st but my leg was a little high I remember crashing into something that flapped a bit and pulled away, wasn't sure at the time what it was, I assumed her leg was crossed so I felt around on the floor and crashed into her foot which tapped a bit. I wanted to know what kinda shoe s she had on I knew she wouldn't pull away and I knew from what I felt when I crashed into them they weren't sandals. I lifted my foot and placed it on her and started to feel her foot, and very sternly, she responded by tapping her foot a few times under mine before staying still and letting me feel her shoe. I still wasn't sure so I got out to go to the restroom, and when I came back she was wearing these hot Royal Blue pointy toe Flats, and the thing I felt with her other leg was her dangling her other shoe it was amazing. I've actually had never seen her in flats before so this was exciting, I sat back down and continued my assault on her foot on the floor, she tapped a few times again but ultimately never moved. She did go on to wear those flats a few more times, but this is when I found out that she has a weird pattern when it comes to shoes. once she finds a new pair she doesn't go back. So when I had a chance to blast these flats I passed because I knew I would never see her in them again, and I was right, although they reside on her shoe rack, I've never seen her wear them again. I knew the next time she bought a pair of flats I'd have to cum them quick before she moves on.

Which brings us to the subject of today's story. Last year she bought a new pair of flats, a dark blue pair round toe. we've all been very busy so it was hard to hang out with her, and the time we did she sat across from me for a few minutes before everyone switched seats (she was still diagonally across from me. and she took her feet out of her shoes and sat on her legs, I manipulated her flats under the table but it isn't the same when her feet aren't in them). Anyway, I made it so on 2 occasions I was able to get at her flats. I made sure to blast them both times, and she has worn them both times afterward which was amazing. unfortunately, I for some reason only have pictures of me cumming in her shoes once, either I accidentally deleted the other set of pictures or uploaded them in a hidden folder or something because I can't find them I probably got rid of them fearing my wife might find them.

I'm going to upload some pictures below of her wearing them after I came in them the 1st time. also the blue flats from my 1st story that I took on the same night, and then were they lie in rest on her rack.
3.png
2.png
1.png
I do have more pictures including the cum shot. I do encourage you guys to join my discord server, it's FREE and I'm going to have more stories like this and I encourage you guys to share as well! I hope to see you all there.

This is my Discord name. Contact me and I'll give you access to the server. I know a lot of people feel uncomfortable using their discord account, but if you want you can do what I did and make an account to join this server of mine, instead of using your main one if you feel uncomfortable.
CP87#9821
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CP87 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas

Re: A Quick Story

Post by Lucas »

I try you send request, pls accept
This is your username right?
CP87

Re: A Quick Story **PART 2** [8/9/2019]

Post by CP87 »

So this is another short story with “R” again, I have the full story on discord. In the middle of july I went to her house and noticed these shoes neglected and on the floor in front of the shoe rack it looked as if one of them was stepped on. at that point we had all hung out multiple times and she had been wearing wedge slip ons. I assumed then she had moved on. ever time I saw her after that she was in those wedges and no longer the loafers. It took a lot out of me but on my way out I snatched them. I usually don't take shoes, but I had to have these and deep down I knew she wasn't going to be wearing them anymore.
for more pictures I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord and join the server.

This is my Discord name. Contact me and I'll give you access to the server, it's FREE. I know a lot of people feel uncomfortable using their discord account, but if you want you can do what I did and make an account to join this server of mine, instead of using your main one if you feel uncomfortable.
CP87#9821
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.