Tell your favorite stories of getting to use ballet flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sockfan30

Tell your favorite stories of getting to use ballet flats

Post by sockfan30 »

Just recently back looking around the forums. Unfortunately cannot post pics right now but am looking to hear stories from everyone n will post some of my own.

I have a fetish for flats, especially patent and satin ballet flats n also a sock fetish. I love hearing stories of how you got the opportunity to play with some sexy flats n who’s they were.

Just to start, one of my favorite times of indulging my ballet flat fetish was when my wife helped me jerk n cream her sisters flats when she walked in on me with my hard cock in my sister in laws black thin nylon trouser sock to my SIL patent flats. She knew I had borrowed SIL socks before when we stayed the weekend previously so it was not a shock to her what I was doing. Wife’s very cool with my fetishes. This particular time was the best cuz i had always wanted to cum on or atleast these to particular flats n I actually got my wife to help me n she talked dirty the whole time.
CP87

Re: Tell your favorite stories of getting to use ballet flats

Post by CP87 »

sockfan30 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:00 pm Just recently back looking around the forums. Unfortunately cannot post pics right now but am looking to hear stories from everyone n will post some of my own.

I have a fetish for flats, especially patent and satin ballet flats n also a sock fetish. I love hearing stories of how you got the opportunity to play with some sexy flats n who’s they were.

Just to start, one of my favorite times of indulging my ballet flat fetish was when my wife helped me jerk n cream her sisters flats when she walked in on me with my hard cock in my sister in laws black thin nylon trouser sock to my SIL patent flats. She knew I had borrowed SIL socks before when we stayed the weekend previously so it was not a shock to her what I was doing. Wife’s very cool with my fetishes. This particular time was the best cuz i had always wanted to cum on or atleast these to particular flats n I actually got my wife to help me n she talked dirty the whole time.
NICE! I actually have a story with my sister in law as well. I was in a rush and didn't get pictures but I think I can find pictures of a similar pair online and I'll leave the link here: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~VAAAOSw ... s-l225.jpg (It was actually harder than I thought to find this )
The flats didn't look exactly like this, they were all leather and gold, but same style, and very well worn. I had seen her wear them the last time she visited, but we didn't see her much. A few months later she visited again and we all had dinner at a friends house. I told them I wanted to take my jacket off and put it by the door, her shoes were by the door and I promptly wrapped them in my jacket and went to the restroom with them. They seemed to be more worn than when I 1st saw her with them, I had to be quick and it didn't take long to blast a load inside, I smeared it around quickly and shuffled out of the restroom and put my jacket on the floor on top of my shoes and dropped her shoes back where they were before anyone noticed. after dinner, I got to see her slip her bare feet back into them and she had no real reaction at all, we walked around a bit after dinner and then when to a coffee shop. usually, she dangles her flats when she sits, but I feel that my cum made it stick to her feet because she was doing all sorts of winding and flexing in them, but they never popped off, I'm sure she appreciated that.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

CP87 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:42 pm
sockfan30 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:00 pm Just recently back looking around the forums. Unfortunately cannot post pics right now but am looking to hear stories from everyone n will post some of my own.

NICE! I actually have a story with my sister in law as well. I was in a rush and didn't get pictures but I think I can find pictures of a similar pair online and I'll leave the link here: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~VAAAOSw ... s-l225.jpg (It was actually harder than I thought to find this )
The flats didn't look exactly like this, they were all leather and gold, but same style, and very well worn. I had seen her wear them the last time she visited, but we didn't see her much. A few months later she visited again and we all had dinner at a friends house. I told them I wanted to take my jacket off and put it by the door, her shoes were by the door and I promptly wrapped them in my jacket and went to the restroom with them. They seemed to be more worn than when I 1st saw her with them, I had to be quick and it didn't take long to blast a load inside, I smeared it around quickly and shuffled out of the restroom and put my jacket on the floor on top of my shoes and dropped her shoes back where they were before anyone noticed. after dinner, I got to see her slip her bare feet back into them and she had no real reaction at all, we walked around a bit after dinner and then when to a coffee shop. usually, she dangles her flats when she sits, but I feel that my cum made it stick to her feet because she was doing all sorts of winding and flexing in them, but they never popped off, I'm sure she appreciated that.
Great story! That is amazing she never let on if she did notice and that she had trouble dangling them.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow great story. Your wife is really cool. Tell us, how exactly did she helped you? Did she put her sister's flats over your cock and masturbated you until you came into the shoe or did she gave you a handjob until you fired your load into the shoe? What have you done afterwards? Left the cum in the shoe? And what was her dirty talk like?

I love flats, thexy were my first love and I use every chance I get to sniff and fuck some.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Richie wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:49 am

Wow great story. Your wife is really cool. Tell us, how exactly did she helped you? Did she put her sister's flats over your cock and masturbated you until you came into the shoe or did she gave you a handjob until you fired your load into the shoe? What have you done afterwards? Left the cum in the shoe? And what was her dirty talk like?

I love flats, thexy were my first love and I use every chance I get to sniff and fuck some.
When she walked in I had her sisters flats on the bed with SIL sock on my cock. At first she just laughed and asked me “again?” And watched me stroke my cock over the flats before grabbing my cock stroking it telling me how dirty I was jerking to her sisters flats. She then put the soles against my shaft stroking me as she licked my nylon covered head. As I got close to cumming she pulled her sisters sock off my cock n told me she wanted me to cum in the flats this time. Typically I always came on the outside to keep from being noticed. She then stroked my cock holding the flat ready to catch my load and as I unleashed a nice load she shoved the toe down over my head so all of my cum coated the inside. It was one of the best handjob / shoejobs I’ve ever had. We used the sock to wipe some of it up but the flat was still wet when we put it back.
Richie

Post by Richie »

sockfan30 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:51 pm When she walked in I had her sisters flats on the bed with SIL sock on my cock. At first she just laughed and asked me “again?” And watched me stroke my cock over the flats before grabbing my cock stroking it telling me how dirty I was jerking to her sisters flats. She then put the soles against my shaft stroking me as she licked my nylon covered head. As I got close to cumming she pulled her sisters sock off my cock n told me she wanted me to cum in the flats this time. Typically I always came on the outside to keep from being noticed. She then stroked my cock holding the flat ready to catch my load and as I unleashed a nice load she shoved the toe down over my head so all of my cum coated the inside. It was one of the best handjob / shoejobs I’ve ever had. We used the sock to wipe some of it up but the flat was still wet when we put it back.
Wow that sounds so hot. I could only dream of it. It's exactly how I would like it. First teasing me with the flats while licking, kissing and blowing my cock and then either a handjob, holding up one shoe to catch the cum or put the shoe over my cock and give me a shoejob until I cum deep into the toe area of the shoe. Fantastic wife you have!
The only shoejob I got was from my ex. I bought her a couple pairs of ballet slippers. I told her I like the look of it and that I would love it if she would wear them as house shoes/slippers. She had no prob with that and wore her two black soft leather pairs and one pink satin pair regulary at home. Well, we were living on her parents horse farm and she walked around with her house slippers everywere, from one house to the other, over the court jard, into the stables....love it. Also the slippers got quite dirty :-)

One evening we were lying on the couch watching TV and having some drinks. She wore her black leather ballet slippers and had her feet in my lap. I took one slipper off and smelled it. She found it quite funny. She knew about my shoe fetish and thought it was OK but didn't had a thing for it herself. I put jogging pants down and showed her my boner that I got by just sniffing her sweaty smelly slipper. She was quite impressed. I than ask her to take the other slipper off and put in over my cock. She first hestitated and gave me a funny look, but then she took it off and put it over my cock. She immediately started to massage me with it. I was in heaven, sniffing her slipper while she masturbated me with the other slipper. But then she stopped and was about to take the slipper off again, asking me what to do now. I told her to continue. Becasue I had a couple drinks, it took longer to cum than usual. So she continued but asked me "you won't cum in my slippers, won't you" .... I just smiled and said that it would be great to cum in them and she would do me a big favor with it. She went on like " but then the slippers get all wet and jucky and slimy...." she was not impressed. Anyway she went on moving the slipper on my cock up and down....until I exploded into it. She kept on doing it, asking me if I already came. I told her I did and if she continue like that, I wouldn't be able to control myself but that the next thing would be me emptying my bladder into her slipper as well. That shocked her and with disgust in her face she pulled the slipper of my cock. "you are not going to also piss into my slippers, are you nuts?" she shouted. I only laught. She then inspected the inner of her slipper, touching the cum and rubbing it a bit around. She went on like "Eeeewww look at that mess you made. What am i supposed to do now with them". I told her to just put them on again and we would continue watching TV. She hesitated but then but both slippers back on. The look on her face was priveless. She didn't liked it but she wore them for the rest of the eveing.

She never liked me cumming into her shoes, but she also didn't complain to much. Typical was "...eeew not again, why are my shoes wet, can you not hold back, you are such a pig..." but then she would wear the shoe anyway. Very rarely she wiped them out which I found really cool. I also pissed into her shoes, but she never figured that out, also some shoes smelled a bit afterwards.

Sadly, in the whole time with her, she only gave me one shoejob.

These were the slippers that she used on that eveing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Post by Richie »

As I mentioned before, she also had pair of pink satin ballet slippers. You can also see them in one of the previous posted pictures. She wore these most of the time inside the house. She really loved them, so she was really pissed off when she found out that I had cum inside them and left my cum to try in her slipper. Silly thing was that the cum soaked into the satin material and there was a clear stain afterwards that you could see ;-) Also the smooth satin got a little bit rough on that spot. She kept wearing them and I always got a boner when I saw her in these slippers + the good visible tried cum mark. She told me that I must not cum again in those LOL

Here was my first fuck with these beauties. Of course I didn't stop cum inside them ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Great story Richie! Love the satin flats!!! One of the women used to work with had a sexy red satin pair with pleats n a bow is the toes... I would have died to get ahold of them!