Flats, ped socks, furry slippers, moccasin slippers

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Footgod98

Flats, ped socks, furry slippers, moccasin slippers

Post by Footgod98 »

Welcome to the thread this is my first post ever and i love ballet flats, ped socks, furry slippers, and moccasin slippers i want to turn this into a good thread with anyone with similar tastes if you have any video links or pics post them here or send them to my kik @Spaulding4pres it will come up as blue haired fusion if you want to know if any pics would fit under any of the categories listed in the subject would be ok on this thread please message me on kik and ask any ladies just want to learn about these specific fetishes also message me or if you just want someone to talk with about life hit me up male or female and before you ask im straight just putting that out there and im a male and im 20 please make this a high ranked thread and ill be greatful for everyone who contributed to this feed
P.s. if you read this far thank you for taking time out of your day to read all of this.
Slippercum80

Re: Flats, ped socks, furry slippers, moccasin slippers

Post by Slippercum80 »

Kik slippercum80 pm me.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I'm into soft soled footwear: some kinds of slippers, Isotoner ballerinas, ballet slippers, genuine moccasins, etc...
You can see pics of mine in my posts. I can't post links, but please take some time to type the titles of my posts in browser:

Jazz shoes on the street
Annie in soft soled shoes for dance
Annie in indian boots
Lucy outdoor with softsoled jazz shoes
Softsoled jazz shoes 8"1/4 for my gf !!!
Lucy in softsole moccasins boots
Soft sole boots and moccasins

I wish you'll enjoy! Just let me know!.. :wink:
BigBoyGames

Post by BigBoyGames »

cylan wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 4:38 am Isotoner ballerinas,
My kryptonite. Really any soft sole ballet house slippers will do for me.
cylan

Post by cylan »

I also DO love Isotoner ballerinas with leather soles!!! More than 10 years ago, I offered my gf a pair! it was exactly these ones:

The upper part was made of very thin and very soft black leather, with suede sole. The size was 5US (36EUR).
Did you take a look at my albums?..
BigBoyGames

Post by BigBoyGames »

Your sets are very lovely! As is the pair you got your gf. I bet they look great on her. You have any sets with isotoners or ballet house slippers too? I have a few I'd like to share but I need to get around to organizing them. I also love finding candid photos of women wearing them hiding on the net or even instagram.

Here's a few random ones I have from sets and just web finds.

cylan

Post by cylan »

Thank you for sharing these pics! I like them a lot! I wish you'll can post your pics! Sorry, I don't own any pics featuring such ballerinas slippers... As you do, I like a lot candid pics! It means that the model doesn't wear such footwear to make pictures, but just because she enjoys it! :-)
Footgod98

Post by Footgod98 »

Sorry I haven't really been active went through a whole lot of stuff recently I'll be uploading every Saturday now for more beautiful feet pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Footgod98

Post by Footgod98 »

I have a couple pics from a girl that I went out with for awhile and she always would wear ped socks would you guys want to see those??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Footgod98

Post by Footgod98 »

If you guys want to send me videos for shoutouts

kik: Spaulding4life
The name will come up as blue haired fusion