Wife’s Red and Black Mocassins

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dearfoams

Re: Wife’s Red and Black Mocassins

Post by dearfoams »

my long distance girlfriend showing me the status of her well worn mocs...she is smelling up a pair I bought for her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Got to be bad again with her black moccasins. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh yes..! Cum in those babies!
Does she wear them with thinner type socks or nylon knee highs?
A lot of my wifes freinds wear these too. One of her friends wears a pair that is all leather....inside and out....not fuzzy lined like your wife's is.
Let me tell you...they smell amazing!!!!!!! Shes a teacher like my wife and her mocs and nylon feet drive me wild!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

mrtickles wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:24 pm Oh yes..! Cum in those babies!
Does she wear them with thinner type socks or nylon knee highs?
A lot of my wifes freinds wear these too. One of her friends wears a pair that is all leather....inside and out....not fuzzy lined like your wife's is.
Let me tell you...they smell amazing!!!!!!! Shes a teacher like my wife and her mocs and nylon feet drive me wild!
Yeah she has these really thin black socks that aren’t quite as sheer as nylon but definitely make her feet smell awesome in her moccasins. Now she has actually worn her black nylons/tights in her red moccasins. Her feet looked amazing in those smelly shoes and after she took them off the smell alone would make your dick explode like a stick of dynamite. Plus it was hot seeing her red painted toes through her nylons. Here’s a few more pics I found...do you have any of your wife or her friend with their nylons and moccasins or flats? :twisted: