Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

11hk11

Re: Ballerina blasting!

Post by 11hk11 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:01 pm
Recardo wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:11 pmgood work
11hk11 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 amGOOD JOB
Thanks. Hopefully you’ll like the treatment I gave these lovely flatties too?! They were a great pair to shag. The toe box was so soft. Shame they were nearly new though.
WELL
I LOVE IT
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

This well worn pair got a good cumming this afternoon too. Aren’t they gorgeous?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Cumming this baby pink pair of low wedge flatties was a real turn-on too. The round Patent toes got me very excited!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

PINK GOOD
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Those pink ones are so sexy, would be nice to see your spunk going through the lackey part
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Does your wife know you're loading her sexy ballerinas up with cum? Do you leave them after you've dumped your load so she walks around in them?!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

maturefeet wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:56 am Those pink ones are so sexy, would be nice to see your spunk going through the lackey part
I’ve got a cute lacy pair of blue ballerinas that I’ll be ready to cum soon. In the meantime what do you think of these sexy flatties with sharp pointy toes? You can see they got me pretty horny in no time. A lovely shoe wank indeed!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

maturefeet wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:56 am Those pink ones are so sexy, would be nice to see your spunk going through the lackey part
On this picture set you can see my pre-cum appearing through the lacy toe. I couldn’t hold off long though before I dropped most into the outside of these super-cute flatties!
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:13 pm
On this picture set you can see my pre-cum appearing through the lacy toe. I couldn’t hold off long though before I dropped most into the outside of these super-cute flatties!
OH MY GOD
THIS IS BETTER
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

That is so hot, the way your cum was oozing through the lace. Would have loved to them to be my wifes and seeing her slide her foot into them.