Wife's everyday flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wifesandals

Wife's everyday flats

Post by wifesandals »

Some pics of my wife's UK5 flats, for a woman of 60+ I have to say she has very sexy mature feet. I will add some of her wearing these soon. She had them on yesterday when we went to a function and she kept letting them dip off her heel, I was getting hard watching her but couldn't take any snaps as my friend was sitting next to me, who knows maybe he was enjoying the sight as well.
She has worn these quite a lot so far this summer and as you can see by the toe prints mostly barefoot.
Would love to see another guys cock enjoying them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Wife's everyday flats

Post by Newfootlover »

Those look yummy
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Please post some pictures of her mature feet. How do they smell? Flats are the absolute best ! Thanks for sharing!!
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Especially for Sneaksniffer. Some pics of my wife's feet from an earlier post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

Nice high arched feet. Can we see her soles please
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Thanks for sharing her sexy mature feet! You're a lucky guy and I'm jealous of those worn flats..... Would love to enjoy them
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

luckyingo3 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:53 pm Nice high arched feet. Can we see her soles please
Here are some of this morning showing some of the sole and one from yesterday.
Would love to see another guys cock sliding along her feet and toes then shooting a big load on to them.
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

Perfect thx
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

I would like to be the guy who gets to rub my cock against those sexy soles and unload all over them. I'm rock hard at the thought of doing so
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

sneaksniffer wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:20 am I would like to be the guy who gets to rub my cock against those sexy soles and unload all over them. I'm rock hard at the thought of doing so
Would love to see you doing it and then shoot a couple of long ropes of warm cum across her red toes.
Makes me hard at the thought of other guys using her.