Finding someone to model flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

fleigel

Finding someone to model flats

Post by fleigel »

Hey, everyone! I've used this forum for a while as it is one of the very few (frankly only) forums which caters to my fetish for flats. It's also helped a lot from feeling like it was something strange to recognize that plenty of people do.

I have a good number of flats myself. At one point, I went on craigslist to find women to wear them for me and just late me take pictures. I tried my best to make it clear that I wasn't asking for anything sexual at all, and I actually got positive responses. I got some good pictures once which I'd be happy to share if anyone is interested. I can post them.

Unfortunately, with craigslist having nerfed their personals section, this is a no go. And I haven't found a viable alternative. I know of one girl who sends me photos each day from work who I met through an ebay purchase, but even they have made corresponding outside of ebay damn difficult.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to how to meet and get in contact with people who would be down for this. It is really my one mild fetish, and I have no problem paying for people's time.

Also, thank you sincerely to what has been a rather cool community on here.
rush440

Re: Finding someone to model flats

Post by rush440 »

Hi!

Would love to see the photos.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

My wife would model for you. She’s 37 from USA
fleigel

Post by fleigel »

Here are some photos from a bit ago. I met a girl, strictly platonically, and met her at her house. Seemed nice enough. I think she was just lonely as she reaches out a lot even now. Been considering going back, though when I left my clothes were saturated in cig smoke. I have a ton more at really hi res FYI.

Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

fleigel wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:17 am Here are some photos from a bit ago. I met a girl, strictly platonically, and met her at her house. Seemed nice enough. I think she was just lonely as she reaches out a lot even now. Been considering going back, though when I left my clothes were saturated in cig smoke. I have a ton more at really hi res FYI.

Can we see more please. These are really good.
Paz

Post by Paz »

Buy some flats that are her size & fill them with cum. Ask her to model them ones & take some before / after pics
Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Any more pictures?
fleigel

Post by fleigel »

Biggerboy302 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:52 am Any more pictures?
I have tons. I'd be down to post more if there is more interest from folks, possibly in the original resolutions :D
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She's definitely sexy, good for you
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

I love those pics. Super sexy. I think those are Payless flats. I would love to see the inside of those shoes.