Just bought some flats from Ebay, what to expect?

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dindunuffinkek

Just bought some flats from Ebay, what to expect?

Post by dindunuffinkek »

Hi so this was my first time doing this and honestly I'm a bit nervous about it, I finally gave away to my desire and bought some cute looking flats from some girl on Ebay. They looked indeed worn out a bit and all, so I just decided to say fuck it and buy them, however I have no idea what to expect. I don't even know if she's aware what she just sold her shoes for, I think its possible that she did as I readed some "guides" online for ladies on how to sell their smelly shoes on Ebay and she seemed to have followed most of what some of those guide said:
(Included a picture of her feet and the flats)
(Started the price at 0,99$, it was an auction so yeah)
(Gave a small description on how/when she wore them, for some reasons the guide recommended it)
(And finally, included the "but will be cleaned to standards upon purchase")
So yeah, I'm also a bit nervous about the....reception so to say, as in I hope no one will "intercept" them

And yeah the fact she has my address too...
CoreyLJ

Re: Just bought some flats from Ebay, what to expect?

Post by CoreyLJ »

I don't think there's anything to worry about. The last thing that she's going to do is compromise a potential income stream by abusing your trust.
Enjoy the shoes !
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!