Wife’s Kinda New Flats!!!

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Wife’s Kinda New Flats!!!

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here are some pics of my wife’s brown Payless flats that I bought new for her a few years ago. She has only worn them maybe twice since I bought them. About a week ago she surprised me as she wore them to work. Attached are pics of them being worn with tights. She sent me those pics from her desk at work. Since then she’s worn them about four times over the last two weeks. These already are getting dirty as she mosty wears them barefoot. They also have a strong smell. These have now become one of my favorite pairs. She has a black pair that she has worn to death. So much that they have a hole in the side. It sucks that Payless does not sell these anymore. They are very absorbent. I do not cum in her shoes. Enjoy!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Re: Wife’s Kinda New Flats!!!

Post by aldonis »

GREAT!!!!
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Love those types of flats! Love too see her worn black flats ! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Can we please see the flats that she's worn to death
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those look tasty!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

So my wife wore her black flats today to work these are the ones that she’s had for about three years now they are worn so much that the left shoe actually has a hole in the side. My wife is pretty cool and enjoys my shoe fetish quite a bit I asked her to send me some pictures today one picture is her feet underneath her desk in the other picture is taken from her bathroom at work I love the fact that she smells her own shoes we involve shoes when we make love 90% of the time I can’t wait tonight until she gets home because she will let me sniff her shoes I hope you guys enjoy this she also enjoys wearing used shoes from other women I have bought her several shoes through the years on eBay and she has worn about 75% of the shoes that I purchased for her she knows that I like it and I honestly think she likes it a lot now as well she never we wears heels and pretty much lives in Flats during the spring and fall months summer time she wears flip-flops a quite a bit which I’m not all that fond of but I can’t complain when she takes the shoes off tonight our entire bedroom will be filled with sent these are by far the strongest shoes that she has I will try to get her to take some additional sexy pics of her doing things with the shoes it just might take a few days
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'm in total aww of you, what an incredible woman!
jormun

Post by jormun »

My wife has the same Comfort Plus flats, just in black. And you're spot on about their absorbency, ha ha.

Glad to hear you and yours have a pretty healthy fetish acceptance. Looking forward to anything else you share!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Very nice black flats!! Love too take care of them!!! :D :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

jormun wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:27 am My wife has the same Comfort Plus flats, just in black. And you're spot on about their absorbency, ha ha.

Glad to hear you and yours have a pretty healthy fetish acceptance. Looking forward to anything else you share!
That’s awesome that your wife has the same. I would love to see them. What size are they ?