Found Some Flats in the Parking Lot

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Webcam87

Found Some Flats in the Parking Lot

Post by Webcam87 »

I found a pair of flats at the university parking lot. I parked over them and got a good look via the back up cam. My wife was like “are those shoes? Ew” but for me it was like 😈 “jackpot!”
I didn’t run over them and they weren’t run over. It was like some girl just ditched them under her car and it was in the middle of the space. Before we left and before my wife got back to the car I swiped them and hid them in the trunk. I’ll add some pictures of them soon. They are Cato brand Flats size 8. 😩 I currently don’t have room in my stash so I would like to get rid of them for $8 if anyone is interested.
Also I’ll post up an update for my other two topics soon! Stay tuned friends!! 😀
FlatsFetish

Re: Found Some Flats in the Parking Lot

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great find! I can't wait to see them.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Would love to see them.

I found some flats too at the parking lot of my university's gym. It still had sweat in it when I found it!

Can't wait to see the pics
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Webcam87 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:21 pm I found a pair of flats at the university parking lot. I parked over them and got a good look via the back up cam. My wife was like “are those shoes? Ew” but for me it was like 😈 “jackpot!”
I didn’t run over them and they weren’t run over. It was like some girl just ditched them under her car and it was in the middle of the space. Before we left and before my wife got back to the car I swiped them and hid them in the trunk. I’ll add some pictures of them soon. They are Cato brand Flats size 8. 😩 I currently don’t have room in my stash so I would like to get rid of them for $8 if anyone is interested.
Also I’ll post up an update for my other two topics soon! Stay tuned friends!! 😀
I could be interested in buying them for my wife. She enjoys wearing other girls shoes. She also wears a size 8
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Webcam87 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:21 pm I found a pair of flats at the university parking lot. I parked over them and got a good look via the back up cam. My wife was like “are those shoes? Ew” but for me it was like 😈 “jackpot!”
Probably dropped them off her feet getting fucked by some dude in her car in the parking lot... :lol:
Enjoy the hell out of 'em!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Thats awesome!! Oh yes we gotta see some good pics before you rid them!
It has always been a thrill for myself to find lost/discarded shoes. Im always curious as to the circumstances and what the girl might look like.
Love the dumpster dives too!
Anyone else??
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

Okay So here they are.
Sorry I didnt take a picture of the bottoms. They look worn for sure after looking at how scuffed and dirty the bottoms are, but there are no significant toe prints inside. I'm not sure how long they were outside but if I had to guess I'd say over night. I don't think these were shoes she wore often I'm thinking maybe they've been in her car for a while and she just chucked them in the parking space instead of the garbage.
floplove wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:33 pm Thats awesome!! Oh yes we gotta see some good pics before you rid them!
It has always been a thrill for myself to find lost/discarded shoes. Im always curious as to the circumstances and what the girl might look like.
Love the dumpster dives too!
Anyone else??
This was near the fine arts building, so I'm sure that the girl who used to own them had to be an art, theatre, or music major.
slippercreamer wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:24 am Probably dropped them off her feet getting fucked by some dude in her car in the parking lot... :lol:
Enjoy the hell out of 'em!
:twisted: maybe. but who really knows?

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:14 pm I could be interested in buying them for my wife. She enjoys wearing other girls shoes. She also wears a size 8
Awesome! take a look at the pics! PM me if you are still interested. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

shoejoblover wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:38 pm Would love to see them.

I found some flats too at the parking lot of my university's gym. It still had sweat in it when I found it!

Can't wait to see the pics
Were they well worn, leather flats? I would go crazy if I found a nice well worn black leather pair just abandoned! 😈