Bought a new pair of flats for the wife

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Bought a new pair of flats for the wife

Post by sandalfan1 »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:47 am Yes they are. We will be getting several pairs because they are so cheap.
I thought those might be from there. Do they get stinky fast? I should get some for my wife if they do. My wife loves flats which is a big bonus for me. I can’t wait till spring lol
I would imagine they do since they have a fabric insole. It is still cold here so she hasn't worn them out of the house yet but spring is coming!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Here's another couple of updates. I blasted them one morning just because I felt like it. You can see the other cum stain on the right flat from the first time I blasted them.
Flats resize 2.jpg
Then a few days later my wife gave me a nice shoejob with them on and let me cum the tops of them. I was super excited to finish on top because of the absorbent material. Here are the results. Sorry that a couple of the pics are a bit blurry. The lighting wasn't the best.
Flats resize 3.jpg
Flats resize 4.jpg
Flats resize 5.jpg
Flats resize 6.jpg
Flats resize 7.jpg
Flats resize 8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I had another chance to make a nice mess on these new flats. My wife was sleeping so I pulled the covers back and put them on her feet. I decided to blast the top so the cum would run down covering as much as possible.
Flats resize 9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Just awesome!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

More to come, stay tuned.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great post! I look forward to more.
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

In my opinion, girls should be free to walk around with cum on their pretty shoes, as a display of how great they can look in them. It would be like ...
Girl#1: "Oh, did you see Katie? She's got a huge load of cum on her super pretty new red ballet flats"
Girl#2: 'Wow, that didn't take long! She only bought them last week"
Girl#1: "I know, but there's already been a couple of guys who think she's so hot in them they've offered to cum all over them. Of course, she happily said yes to them. So now she's proudly showing them off all over town..."
Girl #2: "Lucky Katie. She's always known how to impress the guys!"
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

So my wife and I decided to have a little bit of fun the other day. I wanted another shoejob with her new flats so I grabbed them and a pair of pink convertible ballet tights. She happily put both articles on and I got under the board. She went slow at first rubbing me and when I got hard she used the hole in the tights to her advantage to get me as close to her toes as possible. She ground my cock into the board. It felt so good! Then she tapped her feet on my cock just to tease me. Finally she slipped her flats on and started working my cock good. I guess things weren't going fast enough for her because she grabbed the vibrating massager and turned it on high. I didn't last long and blew a nice load over the top of her tights covered foot. She giggled as the cum oozed down toward the side of the flat. I was in heaven!
fjsj1.jpg
fjsj2.jpg
fjsj3.jpg
fjsj4.jpg
fjsj5.jpg
fjsj7.jpg
fjsj6.jpg
fjsj8.jpg
fjsj9.jpg
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Man, she's an incredible woman!!