Only my wife's flats know am a pervert ;-)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

louislu

Re: Only my wife's flats know am a pervert ;-)

Post by louislu »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:23 am Awesome!! How do those wedges smell??
...the high heel sented her perfume
...the wedges was like acid, very strong, but so so pleasant
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Please can we see more of the wedges? I can make out the brand and i need to get a pair in my life!
louislu

Post by louislu »

davestratford1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:40 pm Please can we see more of the wedges? I can make out the brand and i need to get a pair in my life!
...have no picture with a clear exposure of the brand inside but I'll see what I can do for you :mrgreen:
love_me

Post by love_me »

Louilu - you should tell you wife. Well - maybe not what you do to stranger's shoes when you travel, hehe. But tell her you love her looks, her cute feet, that you love her body smell, and that you sniff her shoes while she's away and you are longing for her. Most women will take that as a compliment. Then when the moment is right and the topic masturbation fits in, you can expand ...

Your wife looks really beautiful in those flats, as far as I can tell. Her feet are awesome. Would love to see more of her but I understand this is a public forum where you can't do that LOL.
louislu

Post by louislu »

love_me wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:29 pm Louilu - you should tell you wife. Well - maybe not what you do to stranger's shoes when you travel, hehe. But tell her you love her looks, her cute feet, that you love her body smell, and that you sniff her shoes while she's away and you are longing for her. Most women will take that as a compliment. Then when the moment is right and the topic masturbation fits in, you can expand ...

Your wife looks really beautiful in those flats, as far as I can tell. Her feet are awesome. Would love to see more of her but I understand this is a public forum where you can't do that LOL.
...great to hear some support and encouragement from this community, @love_me :mrgreen:
...telling I did, nevertheless as you astutely said "most women will take that as a compliment", which leaves however a part of women who would rather be, let's say, annoyed or, to a greater extent, disgusted, am afraid to tell you that my wife is in fact part of them :cry:

...read you bio, @love_me, and can tell we're totally in sync in terms of taste :mrgreen: