Friends Flats (Update 12/24/18)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Friends Flats (Update 12/24/18)

Post by villageidiot33 »

I usually have an ongoing thread for my friends flats she gives me but figure I'd start a new one since they other ones are pretty old threads anyway. I'm not as active as I want to be on here as I used to be but I figured I'd share a bit when I can. This is same friend I've been seeing for years and knows of my fetish. She trampled me and my cock on many occasions and gives me her old shoes when she wears them out. I usually buy her new ones. We've progressed quite a bit in our friendship besides shoes. There's been a few times where when she's dropped by to give me a pair of her old flats or an occasional pair of worn smelly socks where she said she's horny and tells me to lay down face up. We have a strict rule of no fucking but one her fetishes is...just ridding my face till she cums. She just loves that. And since she indulges my fetish I let her. And she loves how wet her panties get after. So she leaves my place with wet panties to go to her friends house. I can't complain of her using me this way. Since I also enjoy being used as somewhat of a sex toy for her and enjoy her feeling her get more and more wet till she orgasms thru her panties right on my face. Plus her scent is intoxicating...feet and pussy. She has expressed also pissing on me or forcing me to lick her asshole. I guess she has me wrapped around her finger lol. As for now...enjoy the pics of the flats and other shoes she's givin me last week. They are extremely salty. Especially the Rainbow sandals. Delicious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:11 am, edited 12 times in total.
villageidiot33

Re: Friends Flats

Post by villageidiot33 »

And these are pics she'd tease me with.
IMG_1976.JPG
IMG_1975.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, your one lucky dude, you should try and marry that one. She's a definite keeper!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Newfootlover wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:14 am Wow, your one lucky dude, you should try and marry that one. She's a definite keeper!
Nah, I've never had any interest in her past what we have now. We have our fun off and on with our fetish play for some years now. She gets to date her guys and me mine. What she likes to do sometimes when she's dating a guy is ride my face till she gets them wet from her orgasm, gives me a handjob or shoejob then leaves saying she's going to get fucked by her bf or whoever she's dating. It's hot she leaves with my cum on or under her flats. She did send me a video ones of her getting fucked while she was wearing her flats I had just cum on.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That's a good relationship then, winning! That video is probably amazing
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow great update! I always love hearing about your adventures. Great pics of the flats too! Keep up the great work. I always love it when a woman walks around with cum in her shoe.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Oh please, keep this thread going. Love women who heartlessly work the hell outta they're flats.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:17 am Wow great update! I always love hearing about your adventures. Great pics of the flats too! Keep up the great work. I always love it when a woman walks around with cum in her shoe.
Glad you like my stuff. I'll try my best to be more active on here. If I am its cause of her mostly. I don't see my Canadian MILF friend much but she on occasion sends me a pic of her in sexy strappy sandals. She knows I think she's super hot.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Kimble840 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:23 am Oh please, keep this thread going. Love women who heartlessly work the hell outta they're flats.
She is one that really works all her flats over hard. She sends me pics of her feet dirty and GOD I think that is sooo fucking hot. She sends me pics of insides of her flats too and all that crud in there just drives me crazy cause I know at some point she's going to make me lick the insides of her flats clean. The times she's trampled me in those tan flats when she puts her foot on my throat in those flats they feel soooo soft since the sole is so worn down so thin but at same time I know she can choke me out with just more weight on her foot and god I get so hard knowing she can do that to me in such sexy hot flats. Sniffing the bottoms too when she uses my face as her footstool the bottoms feel so smooth when she tells me to kiss the bottoms and lick them clean for her. Awesome woman! That's why I keep buying her shoes and other stuff she wants on her Amazon wishlist lol.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Newfootlover wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:12 am That's a good relationship then, winning! That video is probably amazing
It is an amazing video cause this is a real amateur video of someone I know getting fucked wearing such hot flats. Who knows maybe one day we'll bend our rules of no intercourse so I can have her while she wears all kinds of flats. I have a feeling I'd probably cum within 5 seconds knowing and seeing her wearing flats for sex lol.

I can imagine it now.."all right goddess i'm ready to go in you. You look so hot in flats..here I go..going in now....HHNNGGGHHH...sorry goddess. :-( " lol