Sexy Coach Flats Jizzing

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Anitec90

Sexy Coach Flats Jizzing

Post by Anitec90 »

I look around on Letgo to purchase shoes from beautiful women and sometimes find it hard to get the bimbo to meet up due to location. But there was one chick that was in my location and she's a fucking hot blonde! She was selling her used worn work coach flats. We meet up at some store parking lot,she came out and looked sexy with the workout tights,sexy tone tan legs and sneakers. I handed her the money and got the shoes and left. Driving back while sniffing her shoes was great! I had to fuck them. I shot some loads but I was rushing. I will cum harder for her :mrgreen:.
shoefreak

Re: Sexy Coach Flats Jizzing

Post by shoefreak »

Any pics of them to share?
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Would love to see pics of these flats. They sound hot af
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

You should tell her you cum them
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

I,ve been looking at some shoes on the th market app for our area and there are so many worn shoes available some even free. There is one ad of a woman wanting to give away her shoes and some of her teen daughters worn sandals, wish I had somewhere to hide them without my wife finding them.
kaiman1234

Post by kaiman1234 »

try poshmark.com