Wife's new flats updated 6/8/17

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Wife's new flats updated 6/8/17

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

So I bought my wife this pair of black ballet flats from Payless shoes a little over a year ago she only wore them once last summer and it's never worn them again I asked her yesterday if she would start wearing them to work this week to my surprise she said yes she works in office job and wore them all day to work yesterday while I was out she took these unexpected pictures when she got home last night and texted them. she knows how much I love ballet flats and her text was she can't wait to get them stinky for me she told me she's gonna wear them to work every day this week and she's already wearing them today I am very excited to know what these are going to smell like as we go through the next several days she can make a pair of flats stink in very short amount of time hope you guys and girls enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BalletFlatsLVR on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
anakin_heel

Re: Wife's new flats

Post by anakin_heel »

I loce these, I can't wait to see what's next
Richie

Post by Richie »

Love the pic where she sniffs her own flats :-) I also love smelly flats
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, you're a lucky man!!!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Richie wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:24 am Love the pic where she sniffs her own flats :-) I also love smelly flats
Yes it super hot. I'll keep getting more pics. She has been in a good mood this week so I'm taking advantage lol. What do you like about flats?? Does your wife/girlfriend wear flats ?
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 am Wow, you're a lucky man!!!
I take what I can get for sure lol... this does not happen all the time but she is in a goid mood this week so I'm happy lol.
Richie

Post by Richie »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:51 am
Richie wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:24 am Love the pic where she sniffs her own flats :-) I also love smelly flats
Yes it super hot. I'll keep getting more pics. She has been in a good mood this week so I'm taking advantage lol. What do you like about flats?? Does your wife/girlfriend wear flats ?
They were one of the first type of shoes I had a fetish for when I was very very young. I love the look of them, like ballet slippers. They just look great on women, they are cute but can be really sexy as well. I love them well worn, bit dirty and smelly. Nothing better than to sniff a smelly pair of well worn soft flats before fucking them. Also for me it's just the perfect shoe to masturbate as the cock don't have to be bend like when you use a heel. Also, because I love to pee in shoes as well, I love flats because they can keep so much pee ;-)
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Richie wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 am
They were one of the first type of shoes I had a fetish for when I was very very young. I love the look of them, like ballet slippers. They just look great on women, they are cute but can be really sexy as well. I love them well worn, bit dirty and smelly. Nothing better than to sniff a smelly pair of well worn soft flats before fucking them. Also for me it's just the perfect shoe to masturbate as the cock don't have to be bend like when you use a heel. Also, because I love to pee in shoes as well, I love flats because they can keep so much pee ;-)
Wow that's really interesting... I have never peed in shoes before. My wife has jerked me off into a pair of flats a few times before, but I really hate to do that and ruin the foot smell with musty cum.. how do you get flats to play with ?
Richie

Post by Richie »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:19 am
Richie wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 am
Wow that's really interesting... I have never peed in shoes before. My wife has jerked me off into a pair of flats a few times before, but I really hate to do that and ruin the foot smell with musty cum.. how do you get flats to play with ?
My wife has some flats. Also I have a small hidden collection of flats. Some of them I sent to different girls to wear them as loong as they like and they sent them back when they were done with them. I also enjoy the flats of friends and family members when I get the chance or co-workers and clients. I love to fuck them and I always cum into them.
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:14 am So I bought my wife this pair of black ballet flats from Payless shoes a little over a year ago ...
Wow, they are hot shoes! Lower East Side? They can be a very sexy brand.
Your wife looks gorgeous too :)
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!