My wife wearing one of her most worn pairs

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

My wife wearing one of her most worn pairs

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here are some pics I found on my phone of my wife wearing a very well worn pair of Payless flats. These we worn by another woman and now my wife wears them all the time. She actually enjoys wearing other woman's shoes. I buy them for her on eBay from time to time and she has no issues with it. This was the first pair that I bought from a girl in person. I found the seller on Craig's list and we met at a local mall for the exchange. The girl worn then to meet me at the mall. I brought another new pair with me to swap with her. She took them off her feet and I got them for $50. My wife has now worn them several times. Most of the time barefoot but this was date night for us and she wore them with tights. I would be interested in having her wear shoes from other members if interested. Just noting that has been cummed in before. Let me know. She's a size 7.5-8.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble840

Re: My wife wearing one of her most worn pairs

Post by Kimble840 »

Got any close ups?
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Kimble840 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 am Got any close ups?
Here you go I'm home today so I was able to get them quick. These smell so good. Plus knowing two woman have worn them a lot is a total turn on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patthom

Post by Patthom »

Hi, i'd like to see a close up of her wearing the leather pair!!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Which leather ones ?? I could see if she will wear them to worn tomorrow
loves_flats

Post by loves_flats »

Some pics of the white flats with bows please!!!
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Very nice flats of your wife!! Love too see the black flats and brown ballet flats! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

loves_flats wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:36 pm Some pics of the white flats with bows please!!!
Ok it's going to be a few days. She is wearing a new black pair that I got for her this week.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

slipper man wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:48 pm Very nice flats of your wife!! Love too see the black flats and brown ballet flats! :D
Thank you. I will post more of her over the next several weeks
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Looking forward to your next update. Do you ever cum her flats or do you just admire the smell?