Best Ballet Flat to Fuck

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

flats484621

Best Ballet Flat to Fuck

Post by flats484621 »

I wanna get some more pairs to fuck and was wondering what people thought was the best feeling flats are to masturbate with? I personally like using a pair of Tory Burch flats.
slipper man

Re: Best Ballet Flat to Fuck

Post by slipper man »

I like worn ballet flats and flats and soft worn ballet slippers the best!! :D :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

I like worn ballet flats and flats and soft worn ballet slippers the best!! :D :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Certainly worn Tory Burch flats are near the pinnacle of flats for cumming. I found a pair of co-workers worn Cole Haan flats nearly the equal of Tory Burch. See my posting of "Cumming in Stinky Little Flats" to see the result of my pleasure. I have cum in them many times and am hoping to give them another go this weekend. Another good flat is the Steve Madden Tailor. Hope you can share your experiences.
flats484621

Post by flats484621 »

Yeah aside from the Tory Burch Flats i also have a pair of Charlotte Russe flats that I took from a friends house off their shoe rack. It was outside with a bunch of other tattered old sneakers and she hadn't worn them in a long time. I've seen her wear them a lot and I've always fantasized of using them, so i seized the opportunity and snuck out there with my bag and put them inside! They still had an amazing smell to them and using them was amazing! It was a bit plasticy for the material. I find that I prefer something with sort of a fleece or soft fuzzy lining on the inside.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

any flats u can get off in are "good flats " lol suede one are nice and soft around the cock and balls depends wot texture u like i guess ............i luv real pointy flats in leather or suede :)