My flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Newfootlover

Re: My flats

Post by Newfootlover »

I have to piggyback on WedgesFan, they look like they'd smell amazing!!
ChristinaMoss

Post by ChristinaMoss »

Newfootlover wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 pm I have to piggyback on WedgesFan, they look like they'd smell amazing!!
Just wait until summer! ;)
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Really enjoy this thread. It pretty cool that you take the time to be on here entertaining all of us cursed with this socially unacceptable preoccupation. From what i can tell in the pics, you take pretty good care of your shoes. Outta curiosity, do you ever abuse any of them. Wear them with dirty feet, crush or fold the backs down, wear flats while gardening or yardwork etc?
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

sweaty footmarks please !
ChristinaMoss

Post by ChristinaMoss »

Kimble840 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:10 pm Really enjoy this thread. It pretty cool that you take the time to be on here entertaining all of us cursed with this socially unacceptable preoccupation. From what i can tell in the pics, you take pretty good care of your shoes. Outta curiosity, do you ever abuse any of them. Wear them with dirty feet, crush or fold the backs down, wear flats while gardening or yardwork etc?
'socially unacceptable'? Taboo, yes. Unacceptable, certainly not! I do tend to treat my shoes with care but, of course, over time some do get worn, dirty and smelly. Im about to start working with a member of this site actually who has asked me to wear a particular pair for several months and really make sure theyre worn before sending them to him.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Lucky guy. Thanks for takeing the time to talk to and share with us. If by chance there's ever a pair you end up being unusually hard on or abusing, dunno if it'll do much for some of the others on here but I'd love to hear about it.
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Very nice black flats!! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

I love those h&m flats! So sexy.they probably have a strong smell.my wife wears them,and they are very absorbent.
Richie

Post by Richie »

ChristinaMoss wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:06 am Happy valentines all. I wonder who wishes they had a date tonight with these...;)
IMG-20180202-WA0001.jpg
I would love to fill them up
ChristinaMoss

Post by ChristinaMoss »

Something a little more fancy for you flat fans. ;)
IMG_20180215_072300_539.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.