Neighbor's Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

KV16

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by KV16 »

I actually forgot to update this post!

So a few months later I see that the shoes go missing. I figured she probably threw them out because of how worn they were. Then one day, I see a bag near her trash full of old shoes! I took a peak at what's inside - mostly boots which doesn't interest me - but at the bottom, there were the flats! So much more worn than before and crushed by the other shoes. I couldn't believe that such pretty and sexy flats were going to be thrown out so I quickly snatch them and leave the scene.

Once at home, I go to town on the flats - smelling, licking, and fucking them constantly. The smell was amazing! That night I slept with one on my hard penis and another near my nose. Such a sexy pair of flats!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great find! Hopefully she will leave more shoes outside for you to have fun with in the future.
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

KV16 wrote: โ†‘Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 pm I actually forgot to update this post!

So a few months later I see that the shoes go missing. I figured she probably threw them out because of how worn they were. Then one day, I see a bag near her trash full of old shoes! I took a peak at what's inside - mostly boots which doesn't interest me - but at the bottom, there were the flats! So much more worn than before and crushed by the other shoes. I couldn't believe that such pretty and sexy flats were going to be thrown out so I quickly snatch them and leave the scene.

Once at home, I go to town on the flats - smelling, licking, and fucking them constantly. The smell was amazing! That night I slept with one on my hard penis and another near my nose. Such a sexy pair of flats!
Great! Any current photos please? :D :mrgreen:
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

You should have grabbed the boots to offer other's on here! Now I'm going nuts wondering what kinds there were? ๐Ÿ˜–
KV16

Post by KV16 »

wwxx wrote: โ†‘Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am Great! Any current photos please? :D :mrgreen:

Here they are! So worn compared to my initial post!

IMG_4306_C.png
IMG_4307_C.png
IMG_4308_C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

bonnie_twiggy wrote: โ†‘Tue May 01, 2018 3:01 pm You should have grabbed the boots to offer other's on here! Now I'm going nuts wondering what kinds there were? ๐Ÿ˜–
There were a few pairs of black boots and two pairs of sandals if I recall correctly. Nothing too interesting for me at least since I'm into flats/sneakers. I felt weird taking more so I just snatched up the flats!
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

KV16 wrote: โ†‘Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm
wwxx wrote: โ†‘Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am Great! Any current photos please? :D :mrgreen:
Here they are! So worn compared to my initial post!
Thanks for sharing! :mrgreen: :D
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Well done!! Don't they know that a bag full of her used shoes is worth so much...??
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice to hear you have gotten her killer flats for yourself. Very exciting to find a well worn pair to claim. Even better when you know the chick if only casually.
Have fun and update your progress!
dickshoefun

Post by dickshoefun »

Perfect...bet the musty funk smell is very cock stiffening very good job good load
:D