gf's lace flats(updated October 7th 2017)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Kimble840

Re: gf's lace flats(updated August 27th 2017)

Post by Kimble840 »

To be honest, i kinda forgot about this thread. Hasn't seemed to one that generates much interest but none the less... heres an update.
Back in early September i get a text message from here saying she has what i might find to be bad news. The following message contained pics she has just taken. Said she was behind the counter at work when she suddenly became conscious that she was fidgeting with her feet. She realised she had slipped off the left shoe and was grabbing the loose inner sole with her toes. She had ripped it loose and was subconsciously playing with it. She then informed me that after sending the pics, she ripped it out completely and threw it away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble840

Re: gf's lace flats(updated October 7th 2017)

Post by Kimble840 »

These pics were taken october 3rd. They are still deteriorating inside and smell kind of like corn chips. She wears them anywhere from once a week to 4 or 5 times a week. The other day i asked her how they felt and what her thoughts were. She says they're still comfortable and she she still likes them but they are stretching out and fitting looser. She says they pop off her heel alot when she walks. Says she tries to get them back on but its not always easy and they usually just pop off again. She gets irritated and gives up trying and just tramples them and drags them around. I asked if ahe thought death or disposal was in their near future and she said no but admits she doesnt mind abusing them or working then harder than normal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow those look great!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Love these, I hope they wear through and star falling apart soon!
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

There's no telling hownlong these are gonna last. The insides are takeing one hell of a beating but the outside is still holding up suprisingly well. Like many women though, shoes can get old in a number of ways and sometimes the shoe can hold up and last too long. The wearer gets tired of them and doesnt wait for them to break down before abusing them and working them harder. She says she still likes them but ive noticed that she takes risks with them now that she never would before. Trampling them, wearing them on rainy days, etc.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

I thought my opportunity had finally arrived. Shes going down to memphis tennessee for the week and i planned and loading these stinky things up while she was gone. She packed her clothes and a few pairs of her nice shoes but at the last minute, grabbed these and put them in a plastic bag and tossed them into her suitcase. Total bummer cus now my one opportunity to cum the hell out of them is gone.
Im also worried about them. When women travel, they pack their nicest shoes usually and then a sacrificial pair just in case. Though she didnt say it...i know these were packed incase she finds her self in a situation where she must abuse or ruin her shoes. The sacrificial pair is sometimes abandoned or doea not return home after the vacation. This week is gonna suck a little bit. Hopefully she will return with these still in her possession and in no worse condition.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sorry to hear that. Are there any others left behind that you can have instead? If so get lots of pics!