Wife's rancid flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Wife's rancid flats

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here is a photo my wife sent me the other day wearing my favorite Payless flats. That are about 1.5 years old size 7.5. I was finally able to convince her to wear another woman's pair of flats for me. She is very interested in trading shoes with another woman. So now I just have to figure out how to do that lol. These flats fill the room with scent after she wears them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bhuibhui

Re: Wife's rancid flats

Post by bhuibhui »

that sounds so hot. two women sharing their sweat and scent
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice update. I got my wife to trade with other women by me telling her that I like a certain pair of sandals or flats that another woman is wearing. She would then strike up a conversation with that woman and get her to loan her shoes to my wife. Worked several times and they don't suspect a thing coming from a woman.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am Nice update. I got my wife to trade with other women by me telling her that I like a certain pair of sandals or flats that another woman is wearing. She would then strike up a conversation with that woman and get her to loan her shoes to my wife. Worked several times and they don't suspect a thing coming from a woman.
Wow that's really cool. My wife is still trying to find someone to trade with but she is really shy, and would never ask another woman in person. She would like to do it with a stranger. I like your idea a lot more though. Does your wife still do this? What size is your wife shoes?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

She really only trades with women she knows in person. She is a size 8.5 to 9.
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

My wife will trade shoes
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

My girl has the same pair. The inner sole soaks up sweat and they are fucking strong smelling!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

shoecummer80 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:45 am My wife will trade shoes

Really what size is your wife. Feel free to pm me
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

My wife's flats that I aslo wear are size 9
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:43 pm Here is a photo my wife sent me the other day wearing my favorite Payless flats. That are about 1.5 years old size 7.5. I was finally able to convince her to wear another woman's pair of flats for me. She is very interested in trading shoes with another woman. So now I just have to figure out how to do that lol. These flats fill the room with scent after she wears them
My girl has the same exact pair.
IMG_2434.JPG
IMG_2433.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.