Sexy Vietnamese Teen Flats cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

fooerotica

Re: Sexy Vietnamese Teen Flats cum

Post by fooerotica »

heelguy1985 wrote:How did you get your hands on these? Tell us the story please! How did they smell and did you leave your baby gravy to dry?
I was a a friend's b-day party and I was waiting until this chick gets back into the house. After she left her flats outside, I immediately swiped them while covering my hands with my scarf and kept it and put it in my car.
Bach13

Post by Bach13 »

fooerotica wrote:
heelguy1985 wrote:How did you get your hands on these? Tell us the story please! How did they smell and did you leave your baby gravy to dry?
I was a a friend's b-day party and I was waiting until this chick gets back into the house. After she left her flats outside, I immediately swiped them while covering my hands with my scarf and kept it and put it in my car.

How did they smell???
Assboy21

Post by Assboy21 »

SmartSelectImage_2017-09-29-09-23-28.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tights and shoes

Post by tights and shoes »

Assboy21 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:36 pm SmartSelectImage_2017-09-29-09-23-28.png
her feet look so sexy. i love the tattoos and flip flops