Library Candids **IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Webcam87

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 10/6/17**

Post by Webcam87 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:04 am Thanks for the updates. I know the torture of trying to study when you have beautiful feet and shoes playing away right in front of you. Please keep updating. I do read your posts.
It's very hard indeed! Thanks for reading I've been really busy but I do have a lot of new stuff. I just need time to post it all.
rash357 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:39 pm Any sperry sightings lately??

I believe I do have some more candid sperry's

I will say though that flats are becoming harder and harder to find on campus.
Shoe trends are changing in the milder - hotter weather girls are starting to wear birk-sandals more than flats.
For the most part, Serry's have diminished and there has been more of a rise in Vans (new style lace ups); and more chucks.
The converse I don't mind too much. Infact I see them so often and these girls wear them until they are practically falling apart that I often find myself drawn to them when there are no flats around.

Other growing trends are the ballet flat-like slides although I hardly see anyonre in the library with them on, ballet flats or heels with straps going up the ankle (meaning no shoeplay or shoe removal) and derby shoes which I have found on occasion.

So yeah, this is another reason why updates have been slow. Just like the rest of you here I'm more attracted to flats or heels, but I feel at this time the ballet flat is slowly fazing out.

I'll be updating the footsie thread as well, I figured what I'd do on this thread is post up requests like rash357's. The other thread I'll do the stories and pictures as usual.

**also I have plenty more sperry’s pics if you guys are interested a few sperry’s Flats too**
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 1/8/18**

Post by finfan1 »

Excellent update! Would always love to see more candids. Your stuff is great!!
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

nice, i love the new vans
rash357

Post by rash357 »

Great update! Thank you! Would love to see all the sperrys you have!
Webcam87

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 1/20/18**

Post by Webcam87 »

finfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:45 am Excellent update! Would always love to see more candids. Your stuff is great!!
Thanks. I'll try to post more if there is still an interest and I have time.
heyheyhey55555 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm nice, i love the new vans
I'm not a huge fan of them at the moment. I havent really seen a girl with an extremely trashed pair on yet.
rash357 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:00 am Great update! Thank you! Would love to see all the sperrys you have!
I think I'm going to do the same thing I did on the footsie forum topic
let me know which one you want to see more of and I'll post more pics and a story, same goes for the last batch of pics I sent because I have more from that series.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I like all of the Sperrys 😀. I would love to hear more about the first two pair since they are the Angelfish style.

Keep up the good work!
rash357

Post by rash357 »

Would love to see more of the second to last pair:
rash357

Post by rash357 »

Hey @webcam87, any chance of seeing more of that second to last pair??
Webcam87 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:05 pm
finfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:45 am Excellent update! Would always love to see more candids. Your stuff is great!!
Thanks. I'll try to post more if there is still an interest and I have time.
heyheyhey55555 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm nice, i love the new vans
I'm not a huge fan of them at the moment. I havent really seen a girl with an extremely trashed pair on yet.
rash357 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:00 am Great update! Thank you! Would love to see all the sperrys you have!
I think I'm going to do the same thing I did on the footsie forum topic
let me know which one you want to see more of and I'll post more pics and a story, same goes for the last batch of pics I sent because I have more from that series.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Got any loafers?
Webcam87

Re: Library Candids **UPDATED 3/7/18**

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:29 am I like all of the Sperrys 😀. I would love to hear more about the first two pair since they are the Angelfish style.

Keep up the good work!
Okay so here are the stories for the 1st two. More Pics of them are posted below.
1st Pair: A beautiful Pinay
Just like all asian females, her shoeplay with those sperry's are top notch. I've not been able to sit with her much at all really. When I do She stops shoeplaying or leaves maybe a few minutes later. I do have clips of her that I may post if you guys are interested. Sorry That I don't have much more to say about her. She is a true master of the dangling craft, just wish I could catch more of her. I 1st sat acros from her years ago She had on navy blue flats with bows and glod highlights. The pictures were on an older harddrive that I have misplaced. I was able to play some footsie with her in her flats, they sort of looked like this: Image
...Hasn't worn them since... :cry:

2nd Pair: A nice blonde
I actually thought that this was a girl who sat in this spot the previous day, but found out it wasnt. The girl that was there the previous day also had the same type of sperry's but with socks on. This girl though was a little chubby so it was hard for her to cross her legs, instead she stretched them out. When I sit across from girls like this usually they pull back right away but she didnt. I was hoping for a little bit of shoe action, maybe toe wiggling or slipping her shoes off but she was pretty boring. So I decided to play footsie with her instead. I begin and she dosnt pull away in fact she starts to tap her foot up against mine, I thought it was finally a win for me. So I go bolder and increase touches a long with going a bit harder, she still didnt retreat, but she stopped tapping her foot. After a little bit of this I could hear her move around on the other side of the cubical as she looked under the table, and instantly moved her feet back. It was a bit of a bummer, I left soon after. :(
rash357 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 am Hey @webcam87, any chance of seeing more of that second to last pair??
Here is the Story for that girl, and more pictures of her are after the pics of the 1st two.
She was a very sexy brunette
She had been there for a while only I wasnt able to sit across from her until the other person left. I got atleast 15 minutes across from her before I had to leave. She was really fond of doing those very slow and seductive foot winding motions with her dangling foot. She kept my attention the whole time I was there, but I didnt get to get as many pictures as I wanted. I got like maybe 10 or 11 but the ones I have below are the best. I tried some footsie with her but her feet were to far away. I wasnt too bummed though, eventhough she couldnt shoe pop with those Sperry's on she still put on quite the show. Her movements were very delicate and almost thorough in a way..sort of like she knew she had someone watching and she continued to tease. If I could you guys know I'd be under that table in a heart beat, just like I know you guys would have too. A true Perfect 10 IMO. :D
sh03s wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:30 pm Got any loafers?
As a matter of fact, I did recently sit across from a girl in some hot loafers. I'll post a pic below. I'll also post pics of the other two girls with loafers I've sat with. if you are still interested I'll post more and stories.