Wife's messy closet

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Wife's messy closet

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Thought you guys might want to see her messy closet full of stinky shoes let me know if anyone wants to see more. The black pair at the bottom of the pic my wife used to fuck herself a few years ago she posted pics in this site her user name is sexyshoes4unh. She has not used this site in years but you might like what you see
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the_magic_shoes

Re: Wife's messy closet

Post by the_magic_shoes »

Nice!!!!
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Yes I love it to I would love to see all her flats. My wife just has a messy drawer. Well I kinda like to think of it as my drawer lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Very nice shoes of your wife! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow great collection of flats! Love the white sam&libby's
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I miss seeing your sexy wife, she is so hot! I hope she lets you take pictures like she used to.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote:I miss seeing your sexy wife, she is so hot! I hope she lets you take pictures like she used to.
If I can get her in the right mood it could be fun. We had s baby in 2013 so a lot has changed. What did you like about her?
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Richie wrote:Wow great collection of flats! Love the white sam&libby's
Those shoes are amazing I love they way they smell. I was so happy that she worn them so much last summer. I remember in the 90's that girls in school drove me nuts wearing. My wife said she used to as well and was so happy that target started selling them again Anyone else like sam&libbys ???
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Her body is die for, simply perfect! I really loved that she wore flats all the time and let you cum in them and played with them herself. She made me super horny!!
loves_flats

Post by loves_flats »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote:
Richie wrote:Wow great collection of flats! Love the white sam&libby's
Those shoes are amazing I love they way they smell. I was so happy that she worn them so much last summer. I remember in the 90's that girls in school drove me nuts wearing. My wife said she used to as well and was so happy that target started selling them again Anyone else like sam&libbys ???
Love Sam and Libby's. How about pics/video of her wearing them or shoejob, wearing the pink ones. Those look like the originals that are better than the new target ones.