Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

68newman

Re: Girlfriend's Cousin's Smelly Grey Flats

Post by 68newman »

Both flats are great. Please get some pics of her wearing the grey ones, plus more of her wearing the black ones if you can LOL. Very sexy.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Hot damn!!!!
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

Give em hell. I'd coat both shoes so much she'd think she was wearing flip flops the next time she wore them.
Flikr crazy4me2see
loafer_lover

Re: Girlfriend's Cousin's Smelly Grey/Black Flats *UPDATED J

Post by loafer_lover »

So after much time waiting I finally seized the opportunity to get a hold of her worn black flats and they absolutely reek of her sexy bare feet. Gave her right flat a nice coat of varnish :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

So sexy I came hard reading this.
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Fantastic! Love the brown ones, they look so nice on the outside, but sooo smelly inside.
Thats flats for you... Pretty exterior, worn and smelly interior.

And those black ones..! PLEASE get a hold of those !!
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Dec 22/18

Post by loafer_lover »

Hey everyone! So had my wife’s gorgeous cousin over the other night and she comes into our place wearing her friggin hot smelly worn down black flats. These things have got MILEAGE on them and I’ve only ever seen her wear them barefoot or with nylons. Either way they reek of her hot feet.

Her and the wife did some home mani pedis. Would have loved to creep a photo of that but pretty sure my cover would’ve been blown quickly but with that, her cousin left her flats at the entrance. So once they were started on having their girl time, I went over and grabbed her left shoe and all I can say is WHOA! They smell incredible!!! They’ve been worn so much that there’s black areas on the insoles where her feet have been.

Now I knew they’d be a bit with their process so I couldn’t pass up this opportunity. I went down to the basement and brought her stinky flats and had some fun with her shoes. I sniffed and inhaled and licked her left shoe like a madman and fucked her right shoe and within less than a minute I blasted a load of hot cum into her shoe.

I smeared it around because I knew they’d still be a bit. I put them back at the entrance and about 45 minutes later they both came out from their mani pedi session. Her cousin goes over and put her flats back on and kinda looks at me for a half second and smiles and says “my feet must be still wet because my shoes are damp.” Seriously my cock could’ve exploded again just hearing that. Also with the sexy little smile she gave me. She jump went over to the table and sat down and hung out with us for a bit after I serviced her smelly flats.

She may have somewhat of an idea I have a huge fetish for her feet and shoes because I also do woodworking and I built just for fun a set of wooden stocks. She saw them once and asked about them and said she’d love to try them out sometime. I joking said bring in your permission slip and no problem. My wife knows I have a foot and shoe fetish and has been in the stocks a few times but I don’t know how she’d take her cousin having her feet played with and tickled by me but maybe they’ll both party and get tipsy sometime and she can be part of the fun.

Anyways here’s some photos to enjoy :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jakesully887

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Dec 22/18

Post by Jakesully887 »

i almost came in my pants reading this story, hot damn what an update! I can’t wait to see more of this, keep it up!👍🏽👍🏽
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Jan 13/19

Post by loafer_lover »

Recently she came over to visit after a family function and she was wearing her black flats with nylons this time. She had been wearing them for the better part of the day and I knew they were getting warm and sweaty because she was frequently dipping her feet in and out of them and it was sexy to watch her pull her feet out of her flats and wiggle her painted toes and then dunk them back in. I could only snap a couple discrete pictures at the function as there were a ton of people there. Her dipping and beautiful nyloned feet in her worn out flats was absolutely hypnotic. I so wanted to bury my nose in those shoes and under her sexy nyloned soles and red painted toes. I got a hard on just thinking and those gorgeous nyloned feet and her smelly black flats. Just knowing I had recently cummed in her shoe made it that much more sexy.

After the party, she came to our house and hung out with us in the party room downstairs. I noticed her feet were now bare after she got a drink and sat down. After they got settled in, I went back up to the entrance and could actually smell the sweaty perfumed smell of her feet even before I got to her flats. I looked and there are her sweaty nylons in her shoes and her shoes were still warm and damp having just taken them off shortly before. I picked them up and OH MY GOD!!! The aroma was absolutely intoxicating. Her beautiful feet nice and sweaty in her nylons. I held her nylons up to my nose and took a big whiff and wow my cock grew instantly hard just doing that. I took her shoes and nylons into the spare room and pulled out my pecker and sniffed her left flat and her nylons like a madman and starting fucking her right shoe and it felt amazing. It didn’t take me long to blow a sweet load into that sexy right flat. I took one last smell of her left flat and her nylons and put them back by the entrance.

About an hour and a half later she came upstairs and was getting ready to leave and for took her nylons out of her flats and slipped on her shoes on her bare feet and she said “holy smokes, I must’ve really had sweaty feet because my shoes are still damp.” Again my dick could’ve exploded just hearing that. Looking forward to my next encounter with her smelly black flats. :twisted:
Mattmon

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Jan. 13/19

Post by Mattmon »

This is some really sexy stuff to read! Keep doing your thing and fill up her sexy flats ;)