Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Mar. 10/19

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yeah I am sorry to hear that as well. Thats always a difficult and unexpected thing for a family to go through. I just went through one myself with an uncle from Europe.
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED AUG. 25/19

Post by loafer_lover »

Hey everyone! Thanks for your patience! It’s been a very busy and productive couple of months especially regarding my wife’s cousin. She finally came over after a party her and my wife attended and wanted her feet played with and tickled. I got another go at her trashed black flats. Here’s a few pictures of her arriving one day at our place when she was wearing nylons in her smelly flats. Makes me horny seeing her dark red painted toes dip in and out of those shoes. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lueroi

Post by Lueroi »

My god. Just looking at these pics turns me so on and I’m can’t imagine being able to sniff those stinky flats. You are so damn lucky man.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update! I love the way her feet look in those flats with black nylons. Did she put them on soon after you cummed them? What was her reaction? Do you think she is on to you cumming her flats yet? I'll bet she would enjoy the thought of it and let you do it more. I look forward to your next update!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:26 am Great update! I love the way her feet look in those flats with black nylons. Did she put them on soon after you cummed them? What was her reaction? Do you think she is on to you cumming her flats yet? I'll bet she would enjoy the thought of it and let you do it more. I look forward to your next update!
Thanks man! Her feet are absolutely hypnotizing! She crashed at our place for the night so she didn’t really notice in the morning but yeah, she’s dropped little hints that she’s on to me blasting her shoes. It’s definitely hot that she’s into me playing with her feet and her shoes, and that my wife is getting her into it too. Her cousin had a blast getting her nyloned and bare feet tickled in the stocks. That hot blondes’ beautiful feet are insanely sensitive and erotically ticklish. She said she hasn’t laughed that hard in a long time and enjoyed it so much she actually made her panties wet. Hehehe even the feather made her go bananas. It was a ton of fun and I’m definitely looking forward to my next go at her feet and her smelly shoes.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I cant believe they're still alive after this long. Love this thread and cant wait to see what happens next. Thank you so much for sharing
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

loafer_lover wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:12 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:26 am Great update! I love the way her feet look in those flats with black nylons. Did she put them on soon after you cummed them? What was her reaction? Do you think she is on to you cumming her flats yet? I'll bet she would enjoy the thought of it and let you do it more. I look forward to your next update!
Thanks man! Her feet are absolutely hypnotizing! She crashed at our place for the night so she didn’t really notice in the morning but yeah, she’s dropped little hints that she’s on to me blasting her shoes. It’s definitely hot that she’s into me playing with her feet and her shoes, and that my wife is getting her into it too. Her cousin had a blast getting her nyloned and bare feet tickled in the stocks. That hot blondes’ beautiful feet are insanely sensitive and erotically ticklish. She said she hasn’t laughed that hard in a long time and enjoyed it so much she actually made her panties wet. Hehehe even the feather made her go bananas. It was a ton of fun and I’m definitely looking forward to my next go at her feet and her smelly shoes.

Sounds like you have a great thing going. Perhaps you could play a little game next time she is in the stocks. You could blindfold her and have her guess what is touching her feet. She would be able to wiggle her feet and toes to get a better feel. That would be a great way to get your dick rubbed a little while having fun at the same time. Have fun and get lots of pics!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:30 am
loafer_lover wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:12 am

Sounds like you have a great thing going. Perhaps you could play a little game next time she is in the stocks. You could blindfold her and have her guess what is touching her feet. She would be able to wiggle her feet and toes to get a better feel. That would be a great way to get your dick rubbed a little while having fun at the same time. Have fun and get lots of pics!
I love the idea man! I’ll definitely have to give that a try!! :twisted:
aclim

Post by aclim »

This is the best thread on the whole site. Seriously a dream come true being able to smell those flats. I wouldn't last 30 seconds lol. Looking forward to more!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

aclim wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:03 am This is the best thread on the whole site. Seriously a dream come true being able to smell those flats. I wouldn't last 30 seconds lol. Looking forward to more!
Thanks man! Much appreciated! Yes her flats and her feet are simply incredible. The smell of them always gets me going and just knowing her beautiful feet were in them makes it only better!