Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Jan. 13/19

Post by loafer_lover »

Mattmon wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:30 pm This is some really sexy stuff to read! Keep doing your thing and fill up her sexy flats ;)
Definitely man! I very much enjoy her coming over to visit us and hanging out with my wife. Gives me time to play with her shoes, especially those incredibly sexy black flats :twisted:
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Well worn flats with nylons are one of my favorites! She might know what you are up to but it seems like she is playing along. This could definitely go somewhere in the future. I look forward to your next update.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:59 am Well worn flats with nylons are one of my favorites! She might know what you are up to but it seems like she is playing along. This could definitely go somewhere in the future. I look forward to your next update.
Yeah man it’s definitely a sexy scenario. I would love to get her tied up and restrained in the stocks and be able to indulge in her flats and nylons and her bare feet and be able to play with and tickle her feet and suck those gorgeous toes. Be awesome if she’d get an orgasm from having her feet played with. Getting a hard on just thinking of it. It would definitely be a dream come true for it to happen
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!!
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

Please keep this going!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Rickleg wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:33 pm Please keep this going!
Oh I’m hoping to :twisted:
aclim

Post by aclim »

My goodness those black flats :O. So jealous haha.
Wornoutflats

Post by Wornoutflats »

Man I would love to have those flats still warm and sweaty.. your so damn lucky.. I would love to steal them to keep.. maybe you should tell her those flats are way worn out and time to buy new ones and ask to keep her old ones
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

The things I would do do those sexy ass black ae bow flats. My sis had the same ones years ago. I had a stash with some very well worn blowfish black leather knotted flats with the purple insole that smelled amazing. She found them and took them and would wear them. It' drove me crazy and took months to get them back but I finally did. Then she got those and I never had the chance to get ahold of them because she knew I used to cum her flats.
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED Feb. 24/19

Post by loafer_lover »

Hey everyone! So last night my wife’s cousin stopped by for a couple of minutes to pick something up from my wife. She arrives and comes in the door wearing a cute black top and her black leggings (which look killer on her body) and you guessed it, her super worn black flats in her bare feet. Unfortunately I couldn’t sneak away and do something naughty with her smelly shoes but I did manage to sneak candidly a few good pics of her shoes and also when she was getting ready to leave and slipping her shoes on her beautiful feet. I also love how she almost always paints her toenails red.

When they went downstairs for a couple of minutes ahead of me I did snap a couple of pictures showing how worn down the insides of her shoes have become. When I had her shoes for that time, I had to smell them and OMG they were absolutely awesome. I was hard to not start jizzing in them right there. These shoes, no matter what, always make her feet sweat, whether barefoot or in nylons. And she takes care of her feet so she always brews and insanely sexy aroma that would make any man’s cock explode like dynamite.

Hopefully she’ll be over more often with the nicer weather coming and just maybe, I’ll get the chance to have some fun with her and my wife hehehe :twisted: Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.