I wanted to say thanx to shrimper, love_me and bandolinohaze

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Balletflats32

I wanted to say thanx to shrimper, love_me and bandolinohaze

Post by Balletflats32 »

Hey guys I wanted to say thanx for the advice u gave me a while back about my problem with my wife wearing what I call granny shoes. I ended up talking to her about my problem with her shoe choices and we argued for a bit but I think she understands my love for women shoes now and she said she will try to please me a bit more. I used some of the advice u guys gave me and it worked she has been wearing her flats a lot more and she surprised me the one day by buying me 2 new flats she said she will try and wear them out next summer cause I live in Canada and winter is upon us over here and she said its to cold to wear them out now let me tell u I was very pleased I took some candid shots of her in her black flats and she let me take pic of her in her new flats as u can see I hope u enjoy the pic and I will try and post more if she lets me take more pic thanx again shrimper, Love_me and bandolinohaze
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balletflats32

Re: I wanted to say thanx to shrimper, love_me and bandolino

Post by Balletflats32 »

These r the new flats she got me I love them both can't wait for summer so she can get them nice and sweaty and stinky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

That is great,my friend :D :D . glad i could help These are super cute..it is a wonderful understanding from her1 Wouldnt mind seeing more picture..understand it will be next spring
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Great news!! You've managed to increase the depth of her understanding and with patience you two may progress to the point where she doesn't mind a little "indoor sport" with them during these cold days to come.
Make sure she understands your love for her surpasses your shoe fascination, that its just a part of your personality.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

I think she understands my fetish for women's shoes and she has been trying a lot more to wear them and turn me on and I try not to use her shoes all the time cause she still not fully comfortable with it yet but she trying and that's good enough for me and we both get what we want and r sex life is a lot better these days thanx again ill post some new pic soon I hope need to take some more first lol
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Finally got the pic done
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Another can't wait till summer again
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Gotta show us the inside of those flats now. They look nice and worn.
gru3nerPunkt

Post by gru3nerPunkt »

really nice pictures
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those are some sexy flats, you need to drop some loads in them!