Sexy chick in brown flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Balletflats32

Re: Sexy chick in brown flats

Post by Balletflats32 »

I'm gonna have to try it but hope I don't chicken out or my wife asking y m I doing this she might think I'm weird or something
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate I don't know any chick who doesn't like little love notes left for them! Just compliment her how she looks on the day or if u know she is going to be wearing some nice heels u love seeing on her, leave a small note in her shoe saying " just to let you know, I love seeing your legs in these heels, very sexy!"
Just something like that....
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I brought my gf a cute little pair of flats just recently & wrote inside one of her shoes, " with love mwhaa" & in the other I wrote in on the arch side of the inside of her shoe, " I love you" so everytime she wears them & has her legs crossed, it gives me an excuse to touch her feet, pull open the arch side of her shoe to see if its still there & not faded!....plus I stick my finger in her shoe & rub the arches of her feet!
The coin thing just came from there :)
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Wow love notes in the shoe I gonna try that and she what she does and thinks about that now I have to find some new flats thanks guys what a great idea
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I've put many little I love you noted in her heels & boots, but I actually wrote inside her flats so when ever she dangles or the arch side of her shoe opens up u can see the writing inside her shoes! :))
But thismorning I put a moth in one of her flats right against the back of the heel & she didn't see it & put it on! :0 don't think the bottom of ya heel has much feeling bcos for about 30min b4 I went to work she hadn't noticed what was squashing inside her shoe ;)
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I have done this using a silver Sharpie to write love notes, and other notes, in my gal's sexy shoes. She enjoys it and likes to tease me about it. I even wrote "sexy toes here" in her open toe slingback heels.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Awesome!
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

Great pics, those brown flats are hot!
She seems like a skilled dangler too.
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Six years plus later and this series still makes me cum as hard as the first time I saw it.
CP87

Post by CP87 »

Atlas wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:00 pm I was at a library once where a girl opposite me was sitting in a booth doing that, play with her flats, so I snuck under the desk & slipped a 5 cent coin in her shoe! Eventually she got up & left. & I casually followed her! We got into the same ellivator & she felt the coin in her shoe & looked by sliding her foot out a bit but must have been a little embarrassed & slid her foot back in! She didn't see I was watching, but she walked a fare distance b4 sitting down casually at a coffee stand & was sticking her finger in her shoe to take it out!! Just loved know she new she had something in her shoe but left it in there!! :)
Did you at one point post a video of this on youtube. I remember someone posted a similar video to what you described. the video has since been removed.