College Girl Ballet Flats - FOR SALE

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: College Girl Ballet Flats - FOR SALE

Post by villageidiot33 »

wisbus wrote:
Just to let you know, Mistress Butterfly was a huge hit. I have the video foot smothering and a handjob. it's lovely. Miss her!
It was fun making videos the years we were together. Glad you liked them. There still some videos of ours floating around. I loved getting my cock trampled with all types of shoes she had.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

As much as I've immediately loved these flats since the first time you posted pics about them, I also distinctly remember that you said this girl was your cousin in the previous thread. So what's the real story here?
click123

Post by click123 »

slingblade wrote:As much as I've immediately loved these flats since the first time you posted pics about them, I also distinctly remember that you said this girl was your cousin in the previous thread. So what's the real story here?
I remember that too. Was it all lies? Wouldn't be the first one.
littleminxx

Post by littleminxx »

click123 wrote:
slingblade wrote:As much as I've immediately loved these flats since the first time you posted pics about them, I also distinctly remember that you said this girl was your cousin in the previous thread. So what's the real story here?
We aren't cousins. Just really good family friends.

Does that little fact make your dicks softer or me less hotter? Let's not get caught up in all the details;)
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

littleminxx wrote:
click123 wrote:
We aren't cousins. Just really good family friends.

Does that little fact make your dicks softer or me less hotter? Let's not get caught up in all the details;)
This is actually you? Louboutin pictures or bust.
collegefootguy101

Post by collegefootguy101 »

I would love for her to shove her feet and flats in my face while giving me a handjob :twisted:
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

You're boyfriend and girlfriend and then were cousins and are now really close family friends? What's the real story here
littleminxx

Post by littleminxx »

shoejoblover wrote:You're boyfriend and girlfriend and then were cousins and are now really close family friends? What's the real story here
We're good family friends that are dating. Lol.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I am the new owner of these shoes...cumonsandals..very responsive and gracious with vids and photos sent in addition to the Steve madden flats.They are exactly what you saw in the pictures in this thread.I am not related to them or coercised to report this. I will upload my pictures of these awesome shoes shortly tonight or in the next day or so!! :D
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Snapshot_20130930_4.JPG[attachment=1]Snapshot_20130930_3.JPG
Snapshot_20130930_1.JPG
Snapshot_20130930.JPG
[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.