New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: New Friend(s) (Updated 7/14/2013

Post by villageidiot33 »

Met with cock crushing college girl for a little session and to pick up her new flats. Busted out the cock board for this one. This was first time using cock board. She nailed it and was a pro lol.

She also gave me her old worn out flats plus another stinky pair of flats.

I also had made a false floor for me to get under with padding that I wanted to try out. I got under it and she walked on me head to crotch. It was wonderful feeling her weight and knowing she's in those sexy hot flats crushing me. I could hear and feel as she walked up to my head and just stood there. Raging hard on the whole time under her. She loved and kept asking how it feels to be her floor. When I took board off after about 20min of that I was oozing a ton of precum. Took out cock board after that and begged her to let me cum. And she did and right on her new flats and feet. HOT!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: New Friend(s) (Updated 7/14/2013

Post by villageidiot33 »

Shots of shoes she left me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigAl88

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 8/10/2013

Post by BigAl88 »

Do you still have those black flats of your wife for sale? If so please pm me so we can talk details please.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

BigAl88 wrote:Do you still have those black flats of your wife for sale? If so please pm me so we can talk details please.
Sold them already but I do have another pair of AE flats that belonged to my friend. No cum I just love sniffing her shoes. I have those plus the 3 flats from college girl. But I'll probably just sell those blue stripped crud encrusted ones for now.

Edit: if your talking about the leather Naturilizer flats yes those are still available I think. I saw her wearing them other day. But she was also saying how she might just toss them. Need to check the closet or garage.
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

OMG, great great pics Village, also her feet look amazing!!! pretty toes! get us more pics soon man :)
flats_koi

Post by flats_koi »

villageidiot33 wrote:
BigAl88 wrote:Do you still have those black flats of your wife for sale? If so please pm me so we can talk details please.
Sold them already but I do have another pair of AE flats that belonged to my friend. No cum I just love sniffing her shoes. I have those plus the 3 flats from college girl. But I'll probably just sell those blue stripped crud encrusted ones for now.

Edit: if your talking about the leather Naturilizer flats yes those are still available I think. I saw her wearing them other day. But she was also saying how she might just toss them. Need to check the closet or garage.
Pictures of the AE flats? sorry, I don't remember which ones you guys are referring to.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

flats_koi wrote:
Pictures of the AE flats? sorry, I don't remember which ones you guys are referring to.
They are on page 2. Kind of in the middle. She's a chubby girl. Wide feet make her shoes smell so good plus the cloth insoles.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

wow. some top work there
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Went to my Canadian friends home today to help her with a few things and take her the 3 pairs of shoes I bought her. We weren't planning any fun time but when I saw her in some sandals I told her," you have to let me lie under your feet with those sandals." She just laughed and told me to get on the floor lol. So one was on my face and other rubbing my hard on. I came within a minute lol. She just laughed at me and said ,"already!?" Lol I couldn't help it those sandals were very worn and I find her very attractive. Will be posting pix soon.
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

:lol:

Yeah those moments when you see some worn sexy sandals and you get a raging hard on sometimes you cant help it
must have been great being under her