New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 7/4/2014

Post by villageidiot33 »

Found a recent pic of my ex-gf. Looks like she's put on some weight. She used to be thin. Thinking of putting up her pic to see if any guys want to cum all over her picture. Her feet are visible and she's wearing sandals. I used to fuck this girl like crazy and everywhere. I still have a pair of her really worn wedges.
Balletflats32

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 7/4/2014

Post by Balletflats32 »

villageidiot33 wrote:
Balletflats32 wrote:What was the brand name of her red flats if you don't mind me asking. I would love to find a pair and maybe buy them for my wife.
It's these: http://www.discountwomensdressshoes.com ... s/daisy-03

The shoes are very inexpensive there and that's where I got the majority of her flats.
Awsome thanx a lot I'll check it out
villageidiot33

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 10/31/2014

Post by villageidiot33 »

Finally a small update for you guys lol. It's been a while. I have not Had much time for play time so I just got to meet with my college girl cause she said she missed me smelling and licking her dirty feet lol. And that she had 2 pairs of shoes she got off a friend that was going to throw them away but she snagged them. Met with her in a parking lot near her school where I had a quick foot licking and smelling session and she gave me the shoes. Her feet were filthy and she ordered me to lick them clean. I guess she was walking barefoot. And as for the shoes she said to take them home and take out the insoles and to lick and suck them clean while I thought about her stomping my cock or smelling her dirty filthy feet.

I couldn't take insoles out so I cut the shoe to get to it. My first one I started with the Toms. I started to jerk off and started to lick it and OH MY GOD!!! I have never tasted shoes so salty. I got even harder and came within a minute. I didn't get to enjoy licking lol. And that was just licking to the heel to the arch. My next jerk off session will be licking the actual foot bed part. The part that holds all the sweat. I can't wait lol.

I'm hoping to setup a session soon with my college friend in a week or 2 but our times are always conflicting.

Enjoy the pix
villageidiot33

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 10/31/2014

Post by villageidiot33 »

Been having a lot of trouble uploading lately. My last batch didn't work. My browsers just showed a black screen after uploading pictures and nothing ever posted. ForumRunner app is worthless now to upload and don't know of another app. My main way of uploading was my phone.

well anyway, this is a new batch I have from the college girl i see. We spent about 3 hours of trampling fun. She gave me these so I can masturbate to her. When she came she brought 6 pairs of shoes to use on me. All flats just about. My favorite. I have some pix of that session but figured it wouldn't work so I'm trying this batch of photos. It was amazing 3 hours. Her crushing me under all her flats, made to lick them clean, had my cock trampled and be trampled under a false floor I made. She loves that thing. She says it really makes me be her floor and loves to hear my grunting under as she walks from my crotch to my head. I love hearing the footsteps as they approach my head and the weight increasing then she just stands where my face is under. If these shoe pix work i'll work on uploading pix of that session. but those were mostly cock trample that i took.

Since she has giving me these shoes the red ones are the only ones i have left. the others i've taken apart to get to the insoles to smell, lick and suck her foot taste out while masturbating pix she's sent me.
image-20-12-14-03-28-10.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-9.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-8.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-7.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-5.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-6.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-4.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-3.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28.jpeg
image-20-12-14-03-28-1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slingblade

Re: New Friend(s) Updated 12/20/2014

Post by slingblade »

Holy crapola those are amazing! Nice score. I'd like to see the shoes that you took apart as well as I'm an abuse fan. Really really want to see those Toms too from before when the pics didn't work! I read in another thread that you can just upload through Google Chrome on your phone if you're using an iPhone. Those brown flats and black shoes you took apart are so sexy. As are the flats that are still intact! Bet they all taste wonderful.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

slingblade wrote:Holy crapola those are amazing! Nice score. I'd like to see the shoes that you took apart as well as I'm an abuse fan. Really really want to see those Toms too from before when the pics didn't work! I read in another thread that you can just upload through Google Chrome on your phone if you're using an iPhone. Those brown flats and black shoes you took apart are so sexy. As are the flats that are still intact! Bet they all taste wonderful.

I'll see if I still have them. Got frustrated when they never worked last time.

My friend wears her shoes till they are falling apart which isnt very long. She's on her feet a lot so she goes through then fast. Better for me lol.

The thing I liked about the iPhone app was that you can just upload and it would resize for you. If I use chrome on iPhone all my pictures exceed the size limit. What I wish this forum would do is just auto resize so they would fit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Insides of the brown flats. I've already sucked on these insoles and gotten all of her taste out off them. It was a bit gritty and salty.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Insole of the black lace up shoes. She wore these to shreds. This one didn't tear from me taking it out. They were just so worn her toes and heel tore it. The taste of sucking on the insole was amazing. She has such tasty feet.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

This is the other side of the black lace up shoe. This one still better intact. These I've just been sniffing and admiring her foot and toe imprints while I jerk off. I'd give anything to be an inch tall and in her shoes. She wears shoes till they fall apart. Imagine being crushed with every step she takes against those stinky insole.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

This app sucks balls. Can't post more than one pic or it doesn't post at all. This pic of post above.