Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 4/29/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 4/29/14)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Also, here are a few pix. Black AE smelly flats. And a new girl we hired at work. Jesus christ she is fucking gorgeous. If any of you have seen New Girl tv show. This girl looks CiCi. I got some candid of some flats she was wearing. I'd give my left nut to smell those.

Also, an Indian coworker of mine left these under her desk. She wears these daily for months now. She goes out for walks during breaks and slips into sneakers. I got these fresh of her feet. i licked them clean for her insoles and soles. Her feet a some what rough with crusty heels but I'd still worship her feet if she told me to lol. These sandals had a wonderful taste. I want to jerk off on them next time.
photo (1).JPG
photo.JPG
photo1 (1).JPG
photo2.JPG
photo (11).JPG
photo (12).JPG
photo (13).JPG
photo (14).JPG
photo (15).JPG
photo (16).JPG
photo (17).JPG
photo (18).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:27 am, edited 13 times in total.
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats and Question

Post by villageidiot33 »

0968047520 wrote:U are so lucky
Show us more,please
Don't worry I intend to share everything I cam get. I'm trying to get a full body shot of that new employee to jerk off to. She's just to fucking hot. I can jerk off to her picture all day lol. My Indian coworker well...she never changes to other shoes so I'll just keep licking those clean for her whenever I can.

Post by 0968047520 »

Is the 1st girl your wife?
Does she know about your fetish?
My wife doesnt know my fetish.
So I take pics secretly......
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

0968047520 wrote:Is the 1st girl your wife?
Does she know about your fetish?
My wife doesnt know my fetish.
So I take pics secretly......
My wife knows my fetish for feet and shoes but she dosen't know i smell and lick shoes of other women...or take pictures to share on here. I rarely smell my wife's shoes...don't know why. But I do love smelling her bare feet out those smelly black flats of hers and getting a hand job while smelling her feet.

Before I got married I had a friend that would come by regularly with ultra smelly feet and shoes. She loved to make me smell and lick them clean for her and make me suffer by using my face as her footstool for her hot sweaty feet. She would warn if I got hard she would stomp on my cock. She knew I got a raging hard on from her feet and shoes on my face so she would proceed to stomp and step on my cock. I'd blow my load everytime. She'd stomp and grind her shoe or bare foot right on my head of my cock and of course after a few minutes of that I'd blow my load under her. She'd laugh and tell me to go clean up someitmes or she'd just continue to grind my now limp cock under her while still having her smelly foot on my face.

She's been emailing me that she wants to do this again cause her boyfriend dosen't remotely do anything like that. I'm married know though and even though I'd love to do this again with her...i don't know. She was a chubby girl and feeling her full weight on my cock using the cock board was amazing. Just looking up at her towering over me with both feet while I'm moaning in pain from her beautiful weight in flats crushing my cock was amazing. I'd beg for her to move a little to step off but she'd just ignore me. I'd just be grasping at her leg or foot begging for her to move but she'd just look down and giggle and not budge. How can anyone not get a raging hard on from that lol. I miss buying her shoes too. She'd wear them out to death till they are falling apart then she'd give them back to me and tell me to jerk off with them till she wore out the next pair I'd buy for her. When I'd text her to come over and she couldn't she tell me to get out the last pair of shoes she gave me and smell them and jerk myself off. Those pix of her shoes are on older posts of mine.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

I love your wife's flats
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

sir, thanks, your post are the best!
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

sir, thanks, your post are the best!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

kumshoe wrote:sir, thanks, your post are the best!
You are welcome and I'll post as much as I can when I get more pictures.

Post by 0968047520 »

Are your wifes toes long or short
They should be so sweet......
Today I will post some pics of my wifes foot and flats
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

0968047520 wrote:Are your wifes toes long or short
They should be so sweet......
Today I will post some pics of my wifes foot and flats
These are her feet: http://shoesession.com/forum/download/f ... &mode=view
You can see a pair of wedges, steve madden flats and some naturalizer flats I got her...this was when we were dating still.
http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=35311