Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 4/29/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

GUY

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 1/15/14)

Post by GUY »

Her shoe soles look lickable and I'm sure her insoles are too....Nothing as sexy on a woman as a pretty pair of flat shoes...
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

GUY wrote:<null>
. I was so close you have no idea how strong the urge was to lick that sole. I wanted to lick them when I took that whiff but it was very risky. The quick sniff was all I could do.
balletflatsaresexy

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 9/17/13)

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

villageidiot33 wrote:This is another coworker who always wears flats. Never got to smell them or get close but today was the day. Nice close ups too. And I got to sniff them when she went on a break to walk. Unfortunately they hardly had any smell. And that's cause I see her in them quite often.
Nice pics. They look hot. Probably too new to have much smell?
Very glad that you sniffed them for me ... :)
balletflatsaresexy

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 9/17/13)

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

gfluvsheels6 wrote:There's something about a chubby girl in heels that makes her soooo hot. I guess it is the fact that she knows she is not a knockout, but by wearing heels, she is actively trying to get hotter, and turn guys on. I love fucking and getting off to all women in heels, and chubby girls in heels at an extra plus (no pun intended!)
I love chubby girls. Period.
And to see them in my favourite shoes (ballet flats) is a total turn on... for similar reasons.
Its like they're saying "I'm so cute and pretty, I don't have to wear slutty sky-high heels to get attention, I'll just wear these girly/pretty flats and the guys will love it...!"
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

I see wear marks on the soles but it doesn't look like they've been worn outside very much.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

shrimper wrote:I see wear marks on the soles but it doesn't look like they've been worn outside very much.
I've seen her wear them quite a bit that's why I was eager to smell them. But hardly any smell at all. I just felt the warmth from the insole.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

New person where I work. Little shoe play in her flats. She's a very cute girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 2/13/14)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Wife's slippers. She wears these every morning and evening after work. Weekends just about all day. And these things SMELL lol. Last night while watching tv I smelled something when she has her feet up on the sofa. I look at her slippers and took one off and took a whiff. DAMN!!! They smelled lol. Now she wants to see if she can find new ones like these.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 2/17/14)

Post by shrimper »

Have you loaded them or is it just her smell?
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 2/17/14)

Post by villageidiot33 »

shrimper wrote:Have you loaded them or is it just her smell?
Nope never touch her shoes. It's all her. She stinks up shoes.