New Friend(s) Updated 1/23/2017

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Balletflats32

Re: New Friend(s)

Post by Balletflats32 »

Dam hope it works out 4 u that's how I'd love to spend my Saturday smelling licking her shoes and feet while she crushes my cock till I cum your so lucky
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Balletflats32 wrote:Dam hope it works out 4 u that's how I'd love to spend my Saturday smelling licking her shoes and feet while she crushes my cock till I cum your so lucky
This canadian women is sounding frickin awesome. She says she's made her own floggers and whips and looking to get back into using them. I of course volunteered lol. I said she can use them on my back while i grovel at her feet. She's all for it. She's pretty kinky if she's made her own floggers. We've gotten to chatting about other normal things and she actually wants to hire me for other things. I do a lot of woodworking and showed her my stuff and was impressed so she wants to hire me for that. I told her anything she wants me to do will be greatly discounted lol. In fact I'll be buying her shoes in return too lol. So it looks like I'll be good friends with her which is pretty nice. SHe even said so herself too. I'm all for it. It's kind of like my other friend who used to smash my cock and smell her feet. I hardly see her now but i know she's hard at work at school and work. I've been there and it's tough to do both full time. This women will be a good replacement for her. I'll just have to break the bad news to my other friend and tell her,"some other girl took your place." lol. The younger college girl though that I just bought the flats though will be tough to meet up with too cause of her classes. But atleast this other canadian women will be available easily. I already told my wife that some lady had contacted me to do work at her house and build things and she was like cool lol. Little does she know we'll be getting our kinks on. We already made it clear there will be no sex involved. It'll just be fetish fun plus work.
PeuPerve

Post by PeuPerve »

DUDE,

Seriously, where do you find these women??
What's your secret??
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Yeah I wanna know your secrets 2 your living my dream I want what u have I envy u greatly
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

My secret? geez that a tough one. You just have to know how to talk to the ladies and bring it up smoothly so you won't sound like some perv that just wants her feet. That's why I say I'll buy them shoes in return. And if they have a kink they like that I'd try and accomodate for them too so it's not just all me.

It's odd that when I was in high school I was just some skinny looking nerd that didn't even have a gf. I would just fantasize about smelling and licking feet and getting trampled by the girls I'd see in class that would be dangling their shoes. Then college came around met more girls had quite a few girlfriends and just about all were open to things. I finally got to sample a woman's feet and shoes. SLowly i'd bring in trampling and such. As long as you keep the girl happy by buying her a few things here and there like a good purse or shoes they pretty much do anything to keep you happy in the relationship. A lot of the girls I met from online personals but back when yahoo had their own personals section. It was free. We'd chat a lot and share fantasies. If they were grossed out by it I'd go on to the next girl till one was open to it.

Never in my life did i ever think I'd have access to so many feet and shoes and have all my fantasies come true. Even in my previous jobs I had access to shoes under desks and I'd cum in them. Even my wife now loves for me to buy her shoes and gets turned on when I lick the bottom of her feet. She gets wet from that.

These 2 new girls I met I met online as well. Again it has to be brought up slowly. I stuck gold with this Canadian women. She's been telling me foot fetish is new for her and eager to try it. She's more into flogging and whipping. But she's wanting to get into cock trample, foot shoe worship with me. I told her I'd supply the shoes.

We've already become pretty good friends by email and phone calls. But a part of that has been business as she want's some back yard architecture done. She said after I do some work at her place which she said she'd help that she'd peel off her smelly wet hot socks and stuff them in my mouth and put her still hot moist bare feet on my face and use me as a footstool. I've had a hard on all day since she told me that this morning. I told her if she sees me with an erection while i'm under her to stomp and grind it down. So I can slowly introduce her to cock trample. I'll have to teach her as she says.
villageidiot33

Re: New Friend(s) (Updated 3/6/2012)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Finally got to meet up with the college cutie for a while. It was just in the parking lot since we were both in a hurry but it was 15min of raging hard on lol. I gave her the new flats I bought for her that I came into last night. I had to leave my mark in them. Left a huge load at the toe part and left it to dry overnight. So right now at this moment she is stepping on my dried cum and her toes touching and crushing it. We chatted a while about her feet and about the smell. She was wearing some slip on shoes with socks today to make her feet smell more she said. She peeled off her socks and had some crud stuck to her feet from this morning when she was walking barefoot at home before she went to class. She told me to get to work and I went at it licking and smelling. I smelled first for some time to inhale the smell. RAGING HARDON!!!! I licked her feet, kissed them and sucked her toes. She ordered me to do that and to make sure I licked between the toes where she had more crud.

Pix below of the old flats she gave me. They are worn and abused to hell. I told her I'd keep her better supplied with shoes so she won't have to wear shoes in that condition anymore. The smell of the old flats is wonderful with crud stuck to the soles. I get to smell her flats now everyday.
030613162101.jpg
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (3).JPG
photo (4).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Forgot these. These are her new flats I cummed in last night and let dry. She's crushing my dried cum right now and doesn't even know it.
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

A new girl started to work in area near me. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT she is hot. She looks early 20's. Was wearing tight tight jeans and flats. I LOVE that combination. He body is amazing but her face was ummm...so so lol. Every time I'd pass by where she was she was sitting on the chair either dangling her flats or barefoot with her flats on the floor. I managed to see her feet a litlte closer and they look so smooth and perfect. It'd be a dream to worship her.

I'll try and get some pix of her but it's hard since she's in a public area mostly.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Well, I finally got some alone time with one of my new fetish friends. This one is the college girl that I bought the flats for and she gave me her old ones. I've lost count how many times i've jerked off smelling those old flats of hers. Anyway, one of her classes was canceled today so she had 2 hours free and I had the day off too so she asked if we could finally meet for a bit more time as she's been eager to kick my cock. I'll get into that part in a bit. I picked her up, the university is not far from where I live so I was there in 10min. She was wearing the new flats nice and worn already. She asked if I had a hard on seeing her flats and shamefully said yes lol. She knew she was turning me on the whole ride to my place. She came in had a seat on the sofa and immediately pointed to the floor where I belong. I lied down under her feet and she used my face as her footstool for a bit with those sexy flats. She ordered me to stick my tongue out and she rubbed the soles of those worn flats on my tongue. She inspected to make sure the soles were getting clean. Then she took them off and I was forced to lick the insides clean. They didn't smell to much yet but i wasn't complaining. She saw the tent I was pitching and she started to rub it gently with her bare foot. It felt amazing. The other foot was on my face and I was inhaling her scent like my life depended on it. Then it got fun. She stood up walked around me teasing me with those flats. Told me to kiss her shoes and grovel and beg her to kick me. I of course did so. Now this is the first time I've done this cock kicking and i was her first when it comes to cock torture and foot worship. I laid on my side, back against the sofa on the floor and she got those sexy flats and targeted my hard on. She kicked it and kicked it while I groaned in pain from each kick. She nailed it every time with those sexy flats. My hardon wasn't hard to miss lol. IT FELT FUCKING AMAZING!!! I am definitely doing this again and she loved hurting and torturing me. This went on for about an hour switching between kicking, stomping and foot/shoe kissing. Towards last 15min she told me to take my cock out to inspect the damage. It was red, swollen and throbbing. She asked me if I wanted to cum and I begged and pleaded to her that yes I did. I thought she was going to be gentle but man once my cock was out she crushed it more under her soft bare feet. She laughed and laughed at my pain from smashing the head of my cock under her heel. When she finally had her fun she gave me a nice soft footjob and I exploded over her feet. She said to leave a bit of cum on her feet. So I wipped off some of it. It was fucking hot and just thinking back to it just a few hours ago I'm getting hard again. I'll upload a few pictures she was sending me over the weekend teasing me with those flats of hers. She nows I love flats.

Next up is my new Canadian friend who's coming down next month. But she wants more lol. Whip and flog me, kick my cock like this other girl, inshoe cock crushing, and said to purchase a dildo ball gag cause she is going to get turned on beating and abusing me and she wants to get herself off and cum just over my face riding that dildo. She said her pussy is something i'll never have so she wants to torture me by having it so close to me and just seeing and smelling her juices.
She did say maybe down the line she might actually use me as her fuck horse and actually use my cock but if she does that I'd be bound with my arms to my side and she'll use me till she's done and I will have no release in her. She said to buy some extra thick condoms so I can't feel being in her. She is a torturous bitch lol. I love it! I'm about to order this woman some flats. She likes them too. But for this girl I'm getting her some Steve Madden flats with an ankle strap. She deserves better brands. And eventually some Aldo wedges. She has a thing for wedges lol. Oh and I'm to finish building the cock board and the platform (false floor). The platform will be used to crush me under her my cock and face. I already have the parts just need to build it. Padded on bottom. She told me we are going to have a lot of fun together over time. She is going to send me pictures of her and her feet with orders to jerk off to them till she finally moves back down here.
030713115025.jpg
030713115039.jpg
032313122105.jpg
ruwan

Re: New Friend(s) (Updated 3/25/2013

Post by ruwan »

wow what feet. u r a lucky guy