Identify these shoes?

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

nicklovesbootshox

Identify these shoes?

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Need help identifying these wedges. The owner is a smoking hot mid 30s coworker of mine, she has worn them 3 of 5 days this week, and I need to know what brand the are!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sucker4heels

Re: Identify these shoes?

Post by sucker4heels »

Why didn't you ask her?
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Im a total introvert, thats too risky for me
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Ok I understand. I used to be like that too.
Now I've come at an age where I've grown confidence to be able to start a conversion with the person, if the situation lets it ofcourse.
You could ask her a made-up question like, where she bought the shoes or what the brand is, because "you have a good friend that usually is wearing similar shoes and you're sure she would like these and you like to inform her about these".
If you're really confident you could ask for her shoesize and pretend, mention, "by coincidende" your 'friend' has the same size, and if she would like to sell them so you could give them to her as a present. ... ;)
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL