Mother in law feet and wedges

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ove77

Mother in law feet and wedges

Post by ove77 »

Cum on her if u think is sexy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: Mother in law feet and wedges

Post by sandalfan1 »

I love wedge flip flops! They look so sexy. Have you had a chance to cum them yet?
Donslaff

Post by Donslaff »

Mmmm kiss
ove77

Post by ove77 »

I cock the cant cum in them because they are her prefered shoe and if she feels something i am done :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

ove77 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:12 pm I cock the cant cum in them because they are her prefered shoe and if she feels something i am done :)
If you cum them and spread a thin even layer on both of them she won't notice. I have done that many times and none of the women were the wiser.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I love mother in laws!
ove77

Post by ove77 »

Another one :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would love to tie her up and go crazy on her feet !!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Man, back in 75, I was 18, future MIL was 39 (which back then I thought was old). But she was really a MILF when I think back to then, very shapely and buxom, always in a dress and PH/heels. She most often wore Candies slingback wedge open toe heels. She always left her shoes laying around so late at night I'd watch TV at their place after work, then put on her PH and Candies and jack off hard (18 yr old style).

Never then thought to fuck those wedges and cum in them. Sure wish I had. I should have pasted those Candies with so many loads of cum. Sundays we'd go to church (Assembly of God) and she'd wear a dress and those Candies with PH, her painted toenails peeking out. If I had cummed them her nyloned feet would have been on my cum. Her on my left, my girlfriend on my right wearing a dress, PH and low wedge Hurraches. No wonder I was hard most of the time!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Try to spread it around. It's so fucking hot seeing your mil walk in your cum. My ex-mil finally caught me but after I gave this long story about being embarrassed about it and never getting the opportunity to explore it. She allowd me to keep cumming in them. Its risky but mine was a church going older woman and went for it