Co workers wedges

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelguy1985

Co workers wedges

Post by heelguy1985 »

A co worker of mine left her wedges in a bathroom that only associates of this company that I work for can use. I got my way in there and found these wedges staring up at me lol. I could only snap two pics because they were literally a few feet right outside the door. She is a older milf in her 50's. I cummed a different pair of wedges of her's last year but I did nit have my cell phone with me. I sniffed, licked, and busted my nut on these wedges and cleaned it up quick. I did leave some of my spunk on there for her to dry. I seen her wearing these wedges a few minutes before I blasted them. Sorry for not getting the jizz pic but I was scared someone would open the door being stuping and see me cock deep in her wedges!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: Co workers wedges

Post by wifey-heels »

I'm a huge wedge lover. I adore older women as well. Very nice.
evka474

Post by evka474 »

Nice :)
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Last edited by FlipFlopsx on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toetopper

Post by Toetopper »

Very nice.