Sorry girls, wedge heels just don't really do it (article)

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

junglist

Sorry girls, wedge heels just don't really do it (article)

Post by junglist »

Firstly, sharing this wicked website - http://addictedtoheels.com/

Secondly, I have been saying this for years. Please discuss
As our readers will know, the general principle is that sexy high heels give females an immediate +2 lift in sexiness. For example, if she is about a 6 in a hot dress and make-up normally, then putting on FM heels will instantly push her up to an 8.

Well while this is generally the case for most sexy high heels there is one type of high heel shoe style that does not provide this +2 effect. This is the wedge heels style. While there is always a small percentage of us men where the general rules do not hold true, you will find that most men do not get much of a sexual arousal message from wedge heels. Certainly not to the degree of open heel styles such as stiletto.

Even the most high heel addicted of us men find that wedge heels just don't do it for us.

If 'normal' high heels are a +2 then, at best, wedges are probably about a +0.5 (if even that). So while there is still a slight sexiness uplift from wedges they only provide about a quarter of the arousal impact to nearby men of stiletto styles.

According to our consultants, this lesser sexual excitement effect of wedges can be useful. On those occasions where women want to wear heels but don't want to send that sexual arousal signal to men then wedges are the heels to wear.
http://addictedtoheels.com/blog/2014/1/ ... ally-do-it
shoedude123

Re: Sorry girls, wedge heels just don't really do it (articl

Post by shoedude123 »

YES YES YES! I agree definitely! Wedges don't do it for me at all. I'd even go as so far to say that wedges are a turn-off. There are three types of women's shoes that don't do it for me - sports shoes, ridiculously slutty stripper-type shoes and wedges. The first two types I'm pretty much just indifferent to, but wedges are actually bleh. I love women's heels, but it isn't just the lift. I love flats too. I think it's the femininity of women's shoes I find so erotic. Heels (moderate), boots and flats can be sexy or dainty and cute, but wedges are just blocky, tacky and clumsy-looking! They kind of make me think of a dog wearing clogs - no thanks.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I'd take wedges over heels. I still like heels but wedges turn me on more just like flats and flat strappy sandals. When I was with mistress butterfly she loved wedges and had a lot of them. And she had heels too. But wedges is what I had her wear to crush my cock and sex. Screwing her brains out with her legs open up over me, I loved looking back at her wearing those wedges while I pounded her. I'd even raise one of her legs to my face and sniff those wedges while she wore them till I busted a nut inside of her.

So yeah...wedges for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

second that, over all types of shoes, wegdes look classy and sexy, but more relax than needle heels. I adore wedges, as much as pantyhose.
shoedude123

Post by shoedude123 »

LOL! That dog is horrible. The girl is nice, but the wedges don't do anything for me.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

I think it depends on the style of the wedges.

I tend to prefer the styles Steve Madden put out.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

shoejoblover wrote:I think it depends on the style of the wedges. I tend to prefer the styles Steve Madden put out.
Like this:
http://m.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=1 ... paign=2014

A chick wearing these would be instant hardon. And true some wedges just look old ladyish. They gotta be sexy.
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

I find this an interesting topic, although all this stuff on what we call preference or "taste" would be arguable. There actually are explanations to them if only a lengthy research scientifically has been done. Heels arent something natural, arent created by nature, its shape isnt natural but our drive to enhance beauty (mostly from male perspective) of a woman for a better sexier look is natural. So there is an explanation to how all of this degree of sexiness forms in us all by studying human minds.

It reminds me so much of how they measure perfect proportion of female body in greco roman marble statues, then male back in the day would masturbate to them. It's quite mathematic already when we look at the idea of "proportion". Today we might look at these proportions as too chubby for the mass' general taste of course some exceptions apply. But attraction to heels can be emotional investment rather than proportional accuracy. As heels in the 80 to 90s have more rounded toe and not as edgy and agressively pointy as today. So they change in standard and very hard to pin down
SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

AS a wedge lover I still do agree. Wedges (at least for me) are more of a "cute" thing, whereas heels are sexy. Not to say that wedges aren't sexy, but in a different, more tame way.