aunt`s wedge

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ImirNov

aunt`s wedge

Post by ImirNov »

I fuck my aunt's wedges. This wedges are my favorite, so I often fuck them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Re: aunt`s wedge

Post by her horny mules »

Oh yes´, i can understant u,

when i had the chance i will do the same.

Do she life i your house ?
her horny mules

The shoes are full of sperm, did not knows whats going on with her shoes ?
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

I often go to her aunt on a visit to her home. There I fuck her shoes, but most of all I love these wedges. Aunt does not know that I frequently fuck her shoes, but she was advancing in my cum in the wedges.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Dude. My aunt had the same ones. I plowed those like they owes me money. I finally just asked her if it was ok. She didn't care. She passed away recently but man Did I love her shoes.
You think she would care?
Great pix. Would love to see more
her horny mules

hey man, fill the toeprints with your cum.
Morrison

Post by Morrison »

I love this and can relate!! My aint has a huge collection of heels and wedges and I love visiting her just to cum her footwear :)
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

You should blow your load on them
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

her horny mules wrote:The shoes are full of sperm, did not knows whats going on with her shoes ?
If I may... If you think about it, the absolute last thing on most women's minds is, "Oh, I bet this moisture in my shoe is my nephew's (or whomever's) semen..."

I mean, I can't see her knowing unless he a) gets caught or b) blows a huge load in an open shoe like these and leaves the whole thing, making no attempt to clean up. If he cleans up or spreads the load around, really not many people would figure it out even if there is residual moisture.

Very few people think like us. It works to our advantage if you ask me.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

slippercreamer wrote:
her horny mules wrote:The shoes are full of sperm, did not knows whats going on with her shoes ?
If I may... If you think about it, the absolute last thing on most women's minds is, "Oh, I bet this moisture in my shoe is my nephew's (or whomever's) semen..."

I mean, I can't see her knowing unless he a) gets caught or b) blows a huge load in an open shoe like these and leaves the whole thing, making no attempt to clean up. If he cleans up or spreads the load around, really not many people would figure it out even if there is residual moisture.

Very few people think like us. It works to our advantage if you ask me.
I like your thinking! Might try it more often