My Collection

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

badd-az

My Collection

Post by badd-az »

hey all,

been a member for a while now and enjoy the site, posts, pics, vids...etc etc..
when i seen the requests for a wedges forum i was like hell yeah.. :D :D

wedges turn me on beyond belief and there is nothing quite like seeing a hot chick in some sexy wedges and especially if they are well worn.. :D :D

so here is my contribution to get the forum going.. the pink and black wedges i purchased off couple of ladies and they smell unreal and are well worn.. great thing is they are size 8 and they fit me too. i turns me on wearing a pair and having the other pair over my nose and cock.. :twisted: :twisted:

if you look carefully on the black wedges you will see some pre cum stains on them.. i've only ever come in one of the black wedges as i want to preserve the sexy odour of the women who had them previously.. and boy do they smell great with toe prints in them too..

the white ones i purchased from new look coz i was in there having a browse and seen a girl try a pair on, oh i just wanted to cum in the shoe she tried so i bought a pair for myself to wear while playing with my little collection.... feel great to wear and play with.. hope you enjoy the pics..

stken

Re: My Collection

Post by stken »

badd-az wrote:it turns me on wearing a pair and having the other pair over my nose and cock.. :twisted: :twisted:
Haha I love to do that as well :D

Nice collection, I'd like to see more of the white wedges...
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

NICE!
badd-az

Post by badd-az »

thanks guys.
stken wrote:
badd-az wrote:it turns me on wearing a pair and having the other pair over my nose and cock.. :twisted: :twisted:
Haha I love to do that as well :D

Nice collection, I'd like to see more of the white wedges...

can send you some more pics syken.