Wedge cumming!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slinkyheels

Re: Wedge cumming!

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:14 am Fantastic job. I'm wondering how you'd treat all my wife's wedges?
I think you know I really would treat your wife’s wedges to a good spunking! She’s got some stunning wedges like these but her first shoes I’d like to fuck would be these Laboutins. I love the pic with her semi-opaque tights too. She’s so incredibly hot you lucky man!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@Slinkyheels: thanks for this special edition. Will find some more wedges for you to play with. Good to know, you are also one of her Louboutin admires
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

mju75tgb wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:50 pm And Another Great Sesion :)
Thanks; I bet you like this pair of wedges too? The dream combo, wedges, peep toes and sling backs!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Amazing combo! I always get excited when I see you have posted new content. Its always good
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Amazing :)
pavelulrych

Post by pavelulrych »

Wow!!!!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

Love when other guys dump a load into my wife's shoes