ENGLAND - Lancashire

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

uglysluts

Re: ENGLAND - Lancashire

Post by uglysluts »

need more cum for my wifes feet and heels
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

Last edited by uglysluts on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rscingheellover

Post by Rscingheellover »

uglysluts wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:57 am picturemessage_pf1qrxd3.sdv.png

😍😍😍
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

looking for more cum for the wifes heels and feet
Wise guy

Post by Wise guy »

Last edited by Wise guy on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kik me losserhusband
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

hurrybury wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:16 am Another successful cum session today at uglysluts. Just panties and her work wear this time. Knickers smelt divine. Thanks for the invite uglysluts 😜
Can you cum her black leather boots next please?!
musky

Use wifes heels

Post by musky »

Got wife's knackered work heels I'd like to see get spunked.. She wears them into the ground..
Trashem

Post by Trashem »

Girlfriend willing for men to cum her well worn work heels... These are genuine very well work worn, not just bought in this condition. She understands the fetish & is even willing to wear them while this happens for the lucky bloke. Central Lancashire.. Will post pics of the heels & her wearing them heels but it's coming up with an error message stating the the file is too large. What are the image parameters & how can I downsize the images?
Rscingheellover

Re: Use wifes heels

Post by Rscingheellover »

musky wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:06 am Got wife's knackered work heels I'd like to see get spunked.. She wears them into the ground..
Any photos??
Trashem

Post by Trashem »

Girlfriend willing for men to cum her well worn work heels... These are genuine very well & work worn, not just bought in this condition. She understands the fetish & is even willing to wear them while this happens for the lucky bloke. Central Lancashire.. Tried to post pics of the heels & her wearing said heels but it's coming up with an error message stating the the file is too large. What are the image parameters & how can I downsize the images?