AUSTRALIA - Queensland

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bootshooter

Re: AUSTRALIA - Queensland

Post by bootshooter »

I'm from Brisbane too and I love high heels and boots and also leather clothing (but we can focus on shoes and boots if you want!) PM me if you want to chat
Milkman123

Post by Milkman123 »

anyone in brisbane still on here ? :)
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

I'll be in Brisbane City for a few days over the weekend and will have a pair of my Girlfriends black flats, size 6 and 22yrs of age if anyone is interested in blasting them before I leave the state. Choice of two pairs, both black but one leather type material and one suede both with bows. Let me know if interested.
Brizzyheelcum

Post by Brizzyheelcum »

Hey everyone. I'm in brizzy also. New to the site! Who is around and loves flats/heels and nylon!?
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

zenhen wrote:I'll be in Brisbane City for a few days over the weekend and will have a pair of my Girlfriends black flats, size 6 and 22yrs of age if anyone is interested in blasting them before I leave the state. Choice of two pairs, both black but one leather type material and one suede both with bows. Let me know if interested.
Damn - you coming back anytime? Did you mean for a guy to take, dump and return to you, or dump while you watch?

Brizzyheelcum wrote:Hey everyone. I'm in brizzy also. New to the site! Who is around and loves flats/heels and nylon!?
Hi Blake, a few of us Brisbane people have replied in your other thread.
Thisted7

Post by Thisted7 »

I'm in Brisbane and love sneakers, got a big collection, I've cummed in all of them but I've got 2 favourites that almost permanently drip with jizz inside I've cummed them so much. Others are welcome to drop loads in them/on them
24-10-2015 (4).jpg
24-10-2015 (7).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

what else do you have?
Thisted7

Post by Thisted7 »

Check out some of my posts - Just added more sneakers that I have
Thisted7

Post by Thisted7 »

Dudes, cum one cum all!

I am arranging a creampie session for some sneakers in my collection. If anybody has any interest at all, please feel free to PM me and I can give you more information, including pictures of sneakers which are going to be the star of the show!

- Thisted7
Turbo boosted

Post by Turbo boosted »

Hi brizzy sandal do you want to cum in my wifes heels for me?